chapter 3

Cat walked to his locker and put his books and things in it. A bully slammed his locker hard and said, "hey!! I thought I told you to get me a sandwich earlier!!", Cat stepped back startled.

Marinette was walking down the halls as she heard the boy bullying cat. She ran to him and shouted, "hey!! Why don't pick on someone your own size and leave him alone!!", Marinette shouted.

The guy was gripping cat noir's shirt and he let it go when Marinette said that. He walked off while saying, "this isn't over", marinette went closer to car and she asked him in a worried tone, "hey are you ok?", Cat nodded.

"Hey don't mind him he's just a big bully", Marinette said. Cat nodded. Marinette noticed that the only thing cat did when talking her or anyone really was nod, and she wondered why he never spoke.

"You don't talk much do you?", Marinette asked. Cat shaked his head "no" Marinette smiled.

"It's alright your the quiet and shy type, I like that", Marinette said smiling. Cat's face turned bright red after she said that.

Marinette giggled seeing his reaction. "Well I gotta go I'm trying out for the dance team catch you later", she said while tapping his shoulder and walking off.

Cat's face was so red that you would have thought that he was sick. Cat walked away from his locker and went to changing room, to change for p.e.

After p.e. cat changed into his normal clothes and was about leave to go home since p.e. was his last period but he walked past a door and he heard music playing and he caught a glimpse of a person dancing.

He walked back and peeked through the half opened door, and saw Marinette dancing. And wow, she was a good dancer.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was facing her back to him. Cat was hypnotized by the way her body and hips moved to the beat of the song.

And he hit every single beat she didn't even miss one beat. *Woah she's a really good dancer and she's so sexy*, cat thought.

Cat wanted to look at her at a better angle so he mover closer to the door. His shoe laces we're tie so he tripped and fell threw the door.

Marinette turned around to see cat face first on the ground. She paused the music and ran to him and she asked in a worried tone, "omg are you ok?", Cat's face was planted in the ground and he gave a thumbs up.

Marinette breathed a sigh of relief. "Here let me help you", Marinette said helping cat get up. "You sure your ok?", She asked in a concerned tone. Cat smiled and nodded. Marinette smiled.