Chapter 7

3rd Person P.O.V

Max, Allison, Dani and Thackery soon arrived at the town hall, only to see that it was absolutely packed with people attending the party.

"Oh great. How're we ever gonna find Mom and Dan in this place?" Max questioned. The group managed to slip past the person at the door and headed up to the party.

"I'm gonna look for Mom." Dani said, before walking off with Thackery in order to try and find her mother. A hand grabbed Max's shoulder from behind, which made him jump. He turned around, but was relieved to see that it was only his father, dressed as a vampire.

"Oh, Dad." Max said in relief.

"It's not Dad, it's Dadcula. Oh my goodness, who must this charming young blood donor be?" Mr Dennison asked, taking Allison's hand and kissing the back of it.

"Dad! Something terrible's happened!" Max said, causing his father to turn serious.

"Dani? What's wrong?" Mr Dennison asked.

"No, Dani's fine." Max said quickly.

"Good. Excuse me. Come here." Mr Dennison said, pulling Max off to the side. In the meantime, Dani was looking for her mother, and luckily managed to find her within a few minutes.

"Mom? What are you supposed to be?" Dani asked.

"Madonna. Well, you know. Well, obviously. Don't you think?" Mrs Dennison asked.

"Come here. This cat here, Binx, right? He can talk. My brother's a virgin, he lit the Black Flame Candle. The witches are back from the dead and they're after us. We need help." Dani told her.

"How much candy have you had, honey?" Mrs Dennison asked, much to Dani's annoyance.

"Mom, I haven't O.D'd. I haven't even had a piece. They're real witches, they're gonna fly, and they're gonna eat all the kids in Salem. They're real!" Dani said.

"All right, let's just find your father." Mrs Dennison said, looking around. Within a couple of minutes, the Dennison family and Allison were all stood together, although the kids were not having much luck trying to convince the Dennison parents about what had happened. Then, Dani spotted the witches.

"Max!! Max! They're here! They're here!" Dani shouted so that her brother would hear her over the music. Max and Allison looked over to see Winifred and Mary, though they knew Sarah wouldn't be too far away from her sisters.

"Nobody's here, sweetie." Mrs Dennison said.

"Here. Hold this." Max said, handing the spell book to Allison before heading towards the stage. He got up on stage and managed to get the mic off the singer.

"Hey man, cut the music. Cut the music! It's an emergency, only for a minute. Will everybody listen up please? 300 years ago the Sanderson sisters bewitched people, and now they've returned from their graves. I'm serious! It's not a joke! I know this sounds dumb. But they're here tonight. They're right over there!" Mac said, pointing into the crowd and causing a spotlight to land on the sisters, which made the crowd draw back a bit.

"Thank you, Max, for that marvellous introduction." Winifred said, making the crowd relax and laugh a bit. Then, Winifred started singing, but the kids quickly figured out that she was about to cast a spell.

"No! No! Don't listen to them!" Dani exclaimed, covering her ears. But it was no use. All the adults were enraptured by the singing, leaving Max, Dani and Allison to huddle together.

"Binx, where are you?" Dani called. Thackery ran over to join the kids, but they had to quickly dodge Billy, who had just shown up. The group ran back to the Dennison parents.