EYES.

Cesar stared at Mark, who had gasping for air trying to keep his composure. The pain seared at his skin, it was basically burning..Why wouldn't Cesar just let him bleed out? No, no he can't have those thoughts..He hasn't lost hope yet.

The ravenette just stared at Mark..Right into his eyes. Barely blinking.

"I adore your eyes, Mark..They're amazing! Just..Look at them.."

Cesar realized something, it made him smile.

That smile..

That fucking smile.

Cesar got up, walking upstairs.

That gave some time for Mark to thing to himself..He didn't like the fact that he smiled and went upstairs. Something is happening.

He came back down, with a bowl. Oh god. It smelt odd.

Cesar came back over to Mark and opened the bowl, smiling. It was still warm..Maybe it was an actual meal? He hoped so.

He looked inside..

Eyeballs.

Pure eyeballs.

Mark felt the need to throw up, he gagged looking at them, he felt disgusting..This is disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

"Aren't they just beautiful? My collection..They're so delicate too!"

Mark seemed like he was about to have a panic attack, he stared..The eyes seemed to stare back, looking at him with sorrowful eyes. What..What the fuck? What the fuck?

Cesar had no remorse. It was obvious. No remorse and zero signs that he was gonna stop anytime soon..No hesitation, or worry. Nothing. Just nothing.

"Your eyes are pretty, too! I mean, look at 'em.."

Mark started to struggle around. He didn't wanna look at them anymore..It was like the eyes were alive, staring..Judging. Thinking about how pathetic he must be.

Cesar used both of his hands to keep Marks head still to look at his eyes.

"So beautiful..They're so beautiful, Mark..I want them.."

The brunette froze, his eyes widening..No, no. Why? That's..Fucking gross!

"Such a nice color..I could just snatch em right outta their sockets!"

The ravenette giggled, happily sighing..Marks eyes were perfect..A beautiful shade of brown, a little dark too, such a perfect color.

"You're just so perfect! So so perfect..Your staying with me..Keeping me fed..Entertaining me..You're amazing, Mark. You're so perfect. All for me."

Cesar was actually going fucking mental. What the hell is wrong with him? Why? Marks eyes? What was his obsession with his eyes?..

"Y'know..When we were kids, I always thought about me taking a piece of you and carrying it with me everywhere..Like..Your heart..Brain..Organ..Lung..Anything."

Cesar giggled.

"You're being so quiet! Y'know that?"

"I-I just— I don't want you to fuckin kill me if I talk!"

"You know I'd never.."

"Yes you would!— you- just..Stabbed me- everything hurts and yet you're still fucking threatening me!.."

"Mark, now you know I'd never-"

"No! No! Shut up- just shut the hell up!— all you've done is.— Hurt me! LOOK AT YOU! YOURE FUCKIN CRAZY!"

Cesar glared. Angrily. This sudden determination was..Completely unnecessary. This is stupid. He's so stupid.

"I don't know why you're getting so confident with yelling at me but you're gonna have to stop."

"Fuckin- YOU DONT EVEN SCARE ME!"

"Oh, yes I do. I scare you sooo much, Mark.."

Cesar caressed Marks cheek, grinning evilly.

"You still haven't done a single thing to me. You're to scared to even kill me. I saw the way you looked at me before Adam threw that knife at Evelin. You had fear in your eyes..You didn't wanna hurt me."

Mark froze. He was telling the truth. Mark didn't want to hurt Cesar..He hated it. Just..Why? Why was he so weak in the mind right now? Why?..Wh..

"So you're realizing? Great job, Mark. You're so so useless..Wont even hurt me. And you even will. Congratulations, Mark. You are scum."

The brunette cried. He just wanted everything to stop, he just wished that this wasn't Cesar. Cesar..Wouldn't do this. The real Cesar wouldn't do this.

"You're sick, Mark. You're fucking scum. I could step all over you and you'd just think I'm your best friend! Innocent Cesar Torres..The boy with the charming smile and nice attitude."

"S-Shh..—..-"

"Shhhh..Mark..It's okay..You're here with me.."

Cesar's tone shifted.

"And I'm never letting you go."