Useless.

Mark had that thought in his mind all day..

Less then useless.

Mark knew he was useless, he wasn't strong enough to fight off his own friend. He was weak. He didn't want to hurt Cesar. And..Cesar would never hurt Mark. He would never kidnap Mark. It had to be someone else..Something else..Mark was just in constant disbelief.

"Cesar..?.."

Cesar was still downstairs, watching Mark closely. Mark shuddered while staring at him back.

"Y'know.."

The ravenette came closer.

"Adam and Jonah didn't deserve you, they've completely forgotten about you. They would've saved you by now if they actually cared."

"B-But—"

"They never cared, and they never will. They wanted to watch you die like this, actually."

Cesar smiled.

"I saved you, Mark. They are the ones who wanted to hurt you, not me."

Mark stared in horror, his tired eyes looking down at the ground, he wanted to cry.

"A..Adam..Jonah.."

"God. Wont you just shut up already? Didn't I tell you they aren't coming?"

Quiet sobs and hics came from Mark, he figured that nobody cared for him except for Cesar. Not even his own friends.

"Only I wanted you safe.." Cesar said in a comforting tone, placing his hand on Marks cheek.

"I'd never hurt you, Mark." Wiping the brunettes tears away with his thumb.

"I— U-Hhm..m.."

"Shhh.." Cesar used this time to bite Marks shoulder, Mark flinched, wincing in pain.

"S-Sto—..Stop!..That hurts!—"

Cesar kept going, biting down harder.

"C-Cesar—!"

Cesar soon let go, the whines coming from the useless brunette made him grin.

"They aren't coming. So make yourself useful for me, Mark."

Cesar walked up the loud stairs, leaving Mark silent.

Mark was dumbfounded, he started crying, not loudly..Just..Crying. He cried so much. But no noises ever came out the poor brunette.

Nobody ever cared about Him. Just Cesar. Only Cesar.