One Last Conversation, Please.

Cesar stared at his fathers bleeding body, he obviously wasn't alive anymore.

He gripped his gun, finally noticing what he had done.

The adrenaline made him act out. Could you blame him? I mean, his own father killed the woman that raised him.

..And the fact that he killed someone who was..Friends with his mom..In such a horrid way.

"I'm just like you, it makes me sick." Cesar groaned.

He didn't really know what to do. He should probably throw the body out, maybe keep organs..Maybe his heart.

A grin spread across his face. He walked towards Dexters body. No sign of struggle was seen or heard. Perfect.

He picked up Dexters body, taking it straight to his kitchen. Clearing off the counter and putting his limp body right on it.

"Man..What to do first? This is a lot."

He thought to himself, pacing..Until he finally came to a conclusion.

He took out a large butcher knife, cutting away. Blood splattered on his clothes and face. But he kept going, occasionally taking small breaks and cleaning up the blood.

Then, he took out a smaller knife..Still big, but a little smaller.

He plunged it into Dexters chest, carving a hole out. Being able to reach into his chest and pull out his heart. He stared at it, smiling. A great achievement. He felt so proud of himself.

He set it aside.

"Now..What am I gonna do with you? I should probably just throw you near the train tracks."

Cesar agreed to himself. Grabbing a trash bag and lazily putting Dexters body it in and tying it. He wiped some of the blood off his face and gloves.

He groaned, dragging the bag outside all the way to the train tracks, hoping the body will at least be ran over.

Mark sighed, laying on his bed, he missed this feeling..Warmth..Comfort..Joy. He finally felt safe. Though he was still worried about Noah.

He sat up, maybe he'll go on a walk? That seems like the best idea. To get his mind off of it.

He got up, putting on a coat and shoes. Finally grabbing a taser, and walked out.

He was gonna take a short walk, he really needed it honestly. He needed to stretch and clear his mind. He loved the weather, not to cold but not to hot. Just right. Perfect for a walk near the tracks.

He walked towards the train tracks..Noticing an odd smell. He didn't know what it was..

He decided to investigate, walking towards the smell as it got stronger..And stronger.

It led to a trash bag. Lazily tied.

He kicked it, and it opened.

"W-WHAT THE HELL!?"

As you thought, Dexters dead body was in the bag.

Mark panicked. He didn't know what to do, of course. He fled, running away. He never wanted to see anything like that ever again.

He ran..

And ran..

He was pretty far away now..He huffed, breathing heavily.

"Fuck-..Oh god..I'm gonna be sick.."

The brunette swallowed, trying his best to keep his composure.

Shuffle.

"Who's there?!"

"I should be asking that, yeah?"

Jude.