Chapter 14

Laying in bed scrolling through IG I had decided to post the picture I took of Rahmeek from when we decided after a few hours of doing adult things we wanted to go out and get ice cream, well I wanted to get ice cream and he agreed but he just loo...

Laying in bed scrolling through IG I had decided to post the picture I took of Rahmeek from when we decided after a few hours of doing adult things we wanted to go out and get ice cream, well I wanted to get ice cream and he agreed but he just looked so good plus this bathroom was everything.

To say I had an amazing night was an understatement, from the time I woke up until now the smile on my face has not left. I still feel like this is a dream and I am just waiting to wake up from it. I meant what I said though, I dont want this to end because this is the happiest I have ever been. Im treated like a queen and if he keeps it up im going to be spoiled rotten. I mean he did all this for just a date, I cant wait to see what he has planned for my birthday.

Looking at the time and realizing that I have to get up because I am meeting Nix for brunch and she is bringing the beautiful Talia and her Nix daughter Ares so we are making it a girls day. Im excited to see them since this will be my first time meeting Ares even though I have talked to her over the phone I had not had the chance to see her in person.

Me and Nix over this short period of time of created a really good bond to say that she is a friend. No lie she is the sweetest person and has a really big heart but dont ever get it fucked up I have seen this girl go from 0-100 and it was not pretty.

Getting out of the bed deciding to get started on my hair I am so glad I had a shower already because I was running behind on time, thanks to somebody I stayed in bed longer because the moment I woke up the pain of last nights festivities hit me like a ton of bricks. Lucky my walk not fucked up cause this date would have been cancelled, I refused to do the walk of shame in front of Nix. I would never hear the end of it.

...

After finally getting myself together I clean up my mess and turn everything off in the bathroom heading out the hotel room to see Rah in the living room watching ESPN. Wanting to be annoying before I go, I walk in front of the tv with my back towards him blocking his view acting like I am watching whats on the screen.

Jumping once he grabs me picking me up I bust out laughing while he tickles my side throwing me over his shoulder then slaps my ass hard.

"OUCH..... Bubba that hurt. You play to rough" he say pouting