Chapter 6

Baby girl had ended up falling asleep in my lap which left me up by myself in my thoughts.

I had never had a connection with a person this fast in such a short amount of time, not even in past relationships.

Once I lost my mom I can say I had become emotionally disconnected and didn't look to get any type of relationship, though I had moments of thinking if I had someone there for me during my coping stages it would have been good. But it was just that a thought.

Of course I had a few females from then until maybe a month or two ago that I would have sex with but it was just that sex. No type of connection.

With Dailey though it was there and didn't seem to be going anywhere. It's crazy how you feel a connection before even knowing a person.

Over the last couple of days of us talking and getting to know each other I was able to really evaluate the situation to make sure if it was something I wanted to pursue in a dating sense or if I wanted her as a friend.

Of course regardless I will always want her has a friend but did I want to just keep her there was the question.

I was never one to mislead a female on my intentions with them so this situation was no different. I didn't want to have her thinking one thing and I meant another.

After the kiss I had my answer. Even though I already knew I would want more with her, this kiss just really sealed the deal.

I will have to talk to her when she wakes up though because I want to know what she is feeling and what she wants to do.

After being in my thoughts a lil longer I ended up switching the tv to my game, luckily the controller was on the couch already because I didn't want to move and wake baby girl up.

Getting on 2k I see these niggas Kree and Meechie was on so I sent them a game invite and as soon as these niggas joined I had to hurry and connect my headphones cause they was loud as shit.

Meechie was the first to say something.

"Meek where the fuck your ugly ass been at? I called you twice like a hour or two ago I was gonna stop pass but you didn't answer"

"He probably was in there watching Porn. You know he ain't had no pussy in a while" Kree said laughing like some shit was funny.

"Fuck you, you goofy ass nigga. Meechie my phone on silent so I didn't even see my phone ring and Kree bitch just cause I don't choose to fuck everything with 2 sets of lips don't mean shit. I like my dick clean..... can you say the same?"

At this point Meechie was laughing so hard he was in tears. We all knew how Kree was and we always made fun of him about the one time he thought his dick was gonna fall off after he got head from a bitch while it was dark and when he saw her the next day during the in the daylight she had a blister on her lip.

His ass went straight to the clinic calling me and Meechie on 3-way talking bout y'all think my dick gonna fall off. Lol this nigga was a fool.

"Smtch fuck you Meek, and why the fuck you whispering nigga?" Yea that shut his ass up.

"Mind your business nigga"

"Your are my business nigga so again why tf you whispering?"

"Man let's get into this game so I can bust y'all ass. Bet something on it" ignoring his question.

"Meechie you see he trying to ignore my question but that's cool. Bet a hundo"

Meechie still laughing with his goofy ass "I'm staying out of it but Bet it up"