Capital Update

Greetings Panem! Bellows Tythus as he does a little introduction dance. "this year is the 300th annual HUNGER GAMES! And for that, we have what we like to call, an ultimate games. This is where six tributes from districts 1,2,3 and 4 will compete and 8 will remain. The process will repeat two times until we are left with 24 tributes. At that time, only one lone victor will remain." He whispers "May the odds be ever in your favor." Tythus looks towards the door, pointing to it "Lets give a big welcome to District One!". As he screams those words, the door plops open and I am pushed forward in a wheel chair, Ruby being the one pushing me which I am highly uncomfortable with.Chip, Ray, Sasha and Quinn are both behind her as we rush to the stage, sitting in our chairs.

"So, Tythus begins, Ray.. You volunteered for a young girl. Do you know her?" He winks. Ray gave an immediate shake of the head and smirk.. He wanted to be here. He wants to be in the Games.. How sick. Tythus laughs, motioning the audience to do the same. Tythus then turns to me and for a moment looks to me with Pity.

"Saul..." he whispers "Tell us about your side of the Tribute Parade". As those words release, everybody stops laughing and Quinn punches my shoulder, playing it of as an act. "I...I didn't mean t-too." I manage to say as Ruby laughs loudly, along with Tythus. I have enough of this and run towards Tythus who is clearly unprepared as I got a few hits to his groin and lower stomach. As I'm being drug off I smile knowing the pain I've caused.

As Tythus situates himself again and calms down, he dismisses District One and calls for District two..