Tribute Parade

After the first day of training, we suit up for our tribute parade. The other tributes and I get ready by suiting up into our costumes. As I see the fish masks and the scale stickers pasted over district four as I am suited up as a golden knight. I remember seeing one in my child books.. My district partners look at me in disgust. I can't remember their names, and I don't want to.. Nobody wanted to team with me, which is OK I guess.. I think of my brother though. I know I'll win. I just know.

As we are loaded into the chariots, I see Bruno begin to form a masculine smile, unlike I've ever seen. Waving his his perfectly olive colored hand and stroking his lusious blonde hair with the other. The chariots jolt forward, that is when I fell off. The amount of embarssment. Overcame me as I ran towards my chariot. The entire crowd was laughing at me. I became sick and threw up on the runway which only increased the laughter. Saul. A disappointment to all.

~~ I look at the moron who fell after the chariot began to move and laugh, looking to Dianne who is in one of the most elegant white dresses I've ever seen. For me however, a nice black ripped dress does the trick. After all, Careers need to look Deadly because thats just what I am. Deadly. Dianne looks to me and smiles while whispering "We will win this Lea.." He said "We will make it to the Ultimate Games".

~~ As I begin to cry and roll on the ground, another chariot rushes out which I am thrown onto. I am also accompined by two large men who hold me there and wait with me until the chariots make a full circle and we are back in the dark tunnels leading to our dorms. Once we arrive, I rush to the elevator, only to be knocked down by Ruby, one of my districts tributes. She looks at me whimpering and laughs "Little boy ain't one of us" He says back to the others.. "Are you ready to die" She yells as her and the other two begin to kick me hard. My mentor rushes over and punches Ruby in the face, leaving a nasty eye scar and helps me up, walking me towards my room where we get ice cream and watch my favorite films. What will I do with myself in the games... I sure hope there is ice-cream.