Chapter 6

Sungjae is the next to jump and without fear he stepped bravely in the platform. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket. Earlier, before they had their lunch, Minjoo handed their mobile phones back which Eunkwang confiscated.
Sungjae called his manager. "Manager-nim!" Once Kibum answered his call. "I'm going bungee jumping right now." Sungjae narrated . He feels grateful to his manager that he got casted in this drama and that he got to experience this with his family. "Thank you." He hurriedly secured his phone on his pocket and prepared himself for the jump.
"Are you scared?" The staff asked
"Not a bit!" This is easy. Sungjae thought to himself. He gave a wave to his family and friends below. Then once the safety gear is in place, he proceeded to jump.
He enjoyed the jump. He feels so free. Like he is flying. He wants to do it once again.
When he reached the ground safely and back to the group, he walked to Changsub.
"Hyung! It's scary when you are up there. It's really very high! When you are up there and you look down, the people look like ants." He teases Changsub.
Changsub just looked down at the ground since he is the next to jump.
"You don't have to jump, Hyung." Ilhoon recalled what he went through earlier.
But Changsub already made up his mind to jump. "If I made any wrong to anyone of you." He scratched his head. "I'm sorry. Please remember me, guys." Changsub waved hesitantly to his family and gave a brief hug to Chorong.
"What? Are you gonna die or something?" Sungjae choked up laughing.
Changsub went up. When he is at the platform, he tried not to look down. But he could not stop himself and he still look down. Changsub let out a breath. Sungjae is definite right. It is quite high. He concentrated on his jump.
A sudden gust of wind blew in the area.

     Ilhoon looked around him " why is the wind blowing hard all of a sudden?"      He looked up to Changsub worriedly

Ilhoon looked around him " why is the wind blowing hard all of a sudden?" He looked up to Changsub worriedly.
"Ooohhh.. this is really scary. It's really scary." Changsub held on to the railings. "It is shaking. What should I do?" He waited for the winds to calm down.
"Come over here." The staff made Changsub stepped back until the wind died down. " is there anyone who backed out before?" He asked.
"No one." The staff lied as an encouragement to Changsub to take a chance to jump. "How are you feeling?"
Changsub is fair-skinned. Minjoo calls him and his younger brothers Mochi sometimes for endearment because of his fair complexion. And on this particular time, he even got a lot paler.
"I'm really scared." Changsub is terrified of heights. He even has a fear in riding planes but has to overcome it when they have to travel.
"You can do it, Hyung!" Peniel gave his encouragement. "If you can do this. You can do anything you want."
"I don't think he can hear us." Dongwoon said to Peniel. He is also cheering for his friend who seemed to be frozen up the platform's edge.
"Any words to your friends?" The staff asked.
"I'm really scared right now that I can't think straight. Much alone think of something to say." He took a step forward. "Can you see me?" He asked his family below. "I'm being honest right now! I'm scared. I have never been terrified like this."
"Hyung! It's fine!" Peniel shouted back.
"You can do it!" Gikwang and Dongwoon cheered him on.
"Oppa! You really don't have to jump." Chorong finally spoke up.
"Oh! Is that your girlfriend? Won't you be embarrassed if you backed out?" The staff teased him. "I will give you three seconds and I will push you."
"Give me some time to prepare my heart." Changsub begged. Three seconds is not enough time as his heart feels like it's about to burst.
"You want me to push you?"
"No, I will jump."
"Think of that girl watching you from down there." The staff said out to him.
Changsub stepped near the edge.
"Three..." the staff started his countdown.
"Two..."
Changsub held on to his breath.
"One!"
Changsub closed his eyes and took the plunged. " this is nonsense!" He shouted and muttered a series of curses.

Once Changsub is back in the group, Minjoo had him in her embrace. "You are amazing!"
Hyunsik followed next and just like Sungjae and Peniel, he did not have any qualms about jumping.
Minjoo wanted to try but Eunkwang stopped her.
They waited for Hyunsik to be back to their group.
"Hey! The sun is going down." Hyunsik announced when he was back. All of them watched as the sun sets at the horizon for a few moments.
"I'm getting hungry!" Hyunsik broke the moment and everyone burst out laughing.