Chapter 2

"Mina darling? Do you want to go to the mall with me? We could buy things we need for the trip." Eunkwang asked.
     Mina, darling? Minjoo mentally took note of the name.  "Okay. I need to buy a new swimsuit anyway."  She passed through this store the other day and she fell in love with a particular red bikini.
     As if reading Minjoo's thoughts, Eunkwang could not help but smile  as images of Minjoo in a bikini flashed through his mind.
     "Oh! My, Minjee!" Eunkwang exclaimed out loud.
     Minjee? "Who is that?" Minjoo could not help but ask her husband. At first it was Mina. And now it is Minjee? Who are these girls?
     Eunkwang upon hearing his wife's question tried to look innocent. Minjoo  at times could be a bit sensitive about little things. Jealous  with people who does not really matter. Now, he is just being playful and is just teasing her, wanting to know her reaction.
     Minjoo gritted her teeth when Eunkwang did not answer her . She took her handbag and went out of their bedroom to head to the garage, leaving Eunkwang behind.
     "Honey!" Eunkwang called out. "Wait for me!" He ran after her. In the process, he accidentally hit his foot against the foot of the bed. He yelped, hopping up and down because of the pain.  "Honey!" He called out once again.
     Minjoo did not even bother to look back behind her to know if he is okay. She must be mad, Eunkwang thought.
     He waited for a while for the pain to subside before heading to the garage. When he reached the car, Minjoo is waiting for him. He then opened the car door for her.
     They drive in silence. Minjoo is fuming mad while Eunkwang tried to control his laughters from his wife's reaction.  He finds it cute to see Minjoo feel  jealous to these non existent girls.
     "Joo?" Eunkwang said after a while. Joo is Minjoo's nickname. Only close friends and family members call her that. "Joo honey! It's so unlike you, Joo.." Eunkwang looked at her from the corner of his eyes and back on the road. They are nearing the mall.  Minjoo remained quiet still. "Joo..  Joogeuni!"
     "Stop the car, Eunkwang!" She demanded angrily.
Eunkwang? Uh-oh! He must have strucked a nerve. He slammed on the brakes. Now he is sorry for his joke. Minjoo got out of the car once it came to a stop.

     "Honey, wait!"  Eunkwang pressed "the hazard button and also stepped out of the car. He followed his wife to explain.  "Please don't be mad.".
     Minjoo stopped on her tracks and angrily faced Eunkwang. "Don't be mad?" She screamed at him, repeating his words. She hit Eunkwang repeatedly in his arm with her handbag.  "Who are these girls, huh? Are you seeing them behind my back?" Minjoo did not mind that they are in a public place and continued  hitting him with her handbag.
     Eunkwang reached for her hand to stop her from hitting him. He could not help but laugh out  loud.
     "And you have the nerve to laugh?" Minjoo stopped hitting him. A shock expression written all over her  lovely face. She is about to cry. She  turned her back on him and started to walk away.
     "Honey..." Eunkwang reached out
for her to stop her from walking away. But Minjoo shrugged it off. "Honey," he called out to her in a soothing voice. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "It's only a joke."
     Minjoo stopped walking but her back is still to him. She could not bare face him. "A joke?" She could not believe what she just heard . "You think it's funny?"
    Eunkwang gave her a back hug. "At first? Yes. I find it funny. I find it cute when you react like that."
     "It's not funny!" Minjoo  shrugged out of Eunkwang's embrace.
      "I'm sorry." Eunkwang wanted to kick himself for his prank.
     "Don't do it again" Minjoo warned him.
     Eunkwang gave her a cute smile.  Minjoo rolled her eyes.