Chapter 3

"Honey? Is everything in the bag?" "
asked Eunkwang.
     Eunkwang looked inside  and double checked everything. It looks to be in order. "Yeah!" He answered Minjoo. " kids! Let's go!" His voice echoed all over the house.
"We're coming, Appa!" Peniel screamed for him and Changsub.
When Ilhoon came downstairs Hyunsik eyed him curiously. " What are you wearing?" Ilhoon is wearing formal. Slacks and a blazer. "We are going to the beach not to a musical."
     Ilhoon gave Hyunsik a pointed look.  He gave a 360 degree turn. "This is what you call..." he then struck a pose. " Ilhoon class!" Hyunsik snickered. "This is my airport fashion, Hyung". Ilhoon explained running his hand through his slicked hair.
"What about your friends, Sikkie?" Minjoo asked.
"We are meeting them at the airport." Sungjae agreed that he could bring two of his friends along. He have discovered a new hobby which is scuba diving and he wants to share it with his friends.
Minjoo nodded her head. She glanced down at her watch to know the time. They have to pick up her parents on the way to the airport. "What about your parents?" She asked her husband. She does not want to be late or go rushing .
     "They are already at the airport."

                        —————-

Once at the airport, Ilhoon picked up a hanky that a girl accidentally dropped down the floor.
     "Wait!" Ilhoon called out. "You dropped something!"  He picked up the hanky and ran after the girl to return it. When he got near her, he patted her shoulder. " Miss!"
     The  girl with a bob hair turned around to look at him.
     "You dropped your..." Ilhoon stopped and stared. His hand  holding the hanky in mid air.
     "Yes?" She stared back at Ilhoon then noticed the hanky that he is holding.
     Ilhoon looks down feeling conscious all of a sudden.  "You dropped your hanky."  He directed his gaze at the piece of cloth that he is holding since he could not look at her directly. He noticed an embroidered  initial, MI, at the corner.
     Minjoo usually embroiders their initials on their undergarments so it would not get interchanged.
     The girl stared at the hanky. " it's not mine." She answered in a cool voice. " I believe it's yours. Sorry if I was not able to return it right away." The girl turned her back on Ilhoon  and went on her way.
     "Bomi!" Ilhoon held her arm to stop her from walking.  "I'm.." he tried to find the right words "... sorry."
     Bomi shrugged her arm  from Ilhoon's grasp.
     "Can we at least be friends again?" Ilhoon asked sadly.
     "Honestly? I don't know."  Bomi replied. "Anyways, I really have to go. My plane is boarding."
     Ilhoon let Bomi go this time. He returned his attention back to the hanky.  He remembered that day clearly.
     He was bored and wanted to hang out. He then found out that the movie he was eagerly waiting for was just released that day. But Bomi was sick that time and was just staying home. He recalled how he pleaded Bomi to go with him.  During the movie, Bomi kept on sniffling and sneezing that he had to hand her his hanky.
      He now realize how selfless Bomi was. She does not deserve him.  He even recalled how he teases her long hair. He once shared that he prefers girls with short hair.
     Ilhoon gave out a loud sigh as he watched her retreating back.  She had her hair cut short now.  He admits to himself that she looks good with it.
     "Oppa!"
     A familiar voice brought him back to his senses and he came face to face with Yosee.  So Sungjae actually invited Dujun's family with them to Thailand. He was not joking at all. "Your Appa is calling you."
     Ilhoon nodded his head.
     "Who was that?" Yosee asked curiously.
     "No one important."  Ilhoon does not want to go talk about Bomi .
     Yosee did not believe him. She saw how Ilhoon went after her. How the girl reacted to Ilhoon. It looked like they know each other pretty well. "Can I say something?"
     "Sure."
     "She's pretty." Yosee blurted out her thoughts.
     "I know." Ilhoon replied casually.
     Hearing Ilhoon's reply made Yosee insecure all of a sudden. She feels  bad about her appearance.  She could not help but compare herself to other girls.  She grew up with boys around her. Without her mother around. She does not know that much about makeup and other girlie stuffs.