a new bunny

Today, you have been lying around and having a good time with monty. The construction is still going on. So you still have a while before monty goes back to doing shows and stuff. You like spending time inside. It reminds you of being at home, but it doesn't feel so lonely anymore. Monty was taking a nap after lunch, but you were just bored and had literally nothing to do other than just spacing out or trying to sleep. But you wanted to do something like maybe play some games or even just go out. When you realised you could just go out, there was nothing stopping you.

You changed into something more suitable to go out in. You didn't know what to do outside, but it's better than just a sitting down and dying of boredom.'I'm gonna have an adventure,' you think to yourself. 'I'm this bored, huh.' You also think to yourself. Well, never the less, you headed out after leaving monty a note saying you went out, just in case he wakes up.

After 20-30 minutes of just wandering around and spending some money at some random shops, you end up finding chica. 'Omg, hey Y/N I haven't seen you in a while.' She cheerfully says while running up to you. 'How it been?.' She asks. I've been good, but there's nothing to do, so I'm just walking around.' You say looking up at chica. 'Well, with construction going on and the place been closed for an extended period, no wonder you have nothing to do.' Chica seems a little down herself, probably as she hasn't talked to many people for a while now. 'OH.' Chica looked as if she just realised something. 'Why don't we get roxy and go bowling.' She says enthusiastically. 'I wouldn't mind not like I got much else to do.' You say now a little excited yourself.

You and Chica walk over to roxy's room, and chica knocks on the door. 'Hey, roxy, are you in there?' She says. The door flings open. 'WHAT?.' Roxy shouts, which actually scared you. 'What is he doing here, chica?' Roxy looks confused. 'We were gonna go bowling and wanted to see if you would come.' Chica smiles at roxy. 'Why would I?' Roxy raises an eyebrow at her. 'What else are you gonna do anyways?' Chica says. 'Well, you have a point.' Roxy says. 'Fine, just give me a minute. Roxy closes the door, and you and Chica wait outside.

'Roxy can be a handful, you know.' Chica sighed a bit as she said this. 'I can tell, but I think she is still nice l.' You smile. 'I think so too.' Chica replies. Before you could say anything else, the door flings open again. 'Alright, let's go.' Roxy says 'and plus I heard the construction wad about two new animatronics so there building green rooms for them, I think there called bonnie and foxy or something like that.' Roxy looks over at chica.'I didn't know about that!' Chica looks super excited. 'I wanna meet them right now.' Chica had a sparkle in her eye. 'That's why I agreed to go bowling. Apparently, one of them is supposed to be there. I think the rabbit one.' Roxy says. 'I hope they're nice, at least.' You say, wondering what they looked like. You thought to yourself for a moment, thinking back to when you were little and went to a fraddy fazbears pizza when you were like 7. 'I think the bonnie was a guitarist, and foxy was a pirate.' Thinking about it now, the whole pirate didn't actually fit the rest of the restaurant at all.

After a while of walking, you eventually made it to the bowling area, which was above it . "bonnie bowl," chica looked a little confused. 'I dont remember it looking like this last time I was here. 'They must have changed it for the new animatronics.' You say. 'They were quick with it tho didn't look like this 4 days ago.' Roxy says. 'That really fast,' you think. 'It was probably mostly redecoration.' Chica says. 'There's no real reason to change the bowling alleys or anything really, let's go in, shall we?' Chica gestures for you and roxy to follow her. 'Ladies first.' Roxy says while laughing. 'Ok.' You say also laughing a bit.

You approached the front desk, and no one was there. 'Isn't there supposed to be something here, at least?' You say while looking around. 'He's probably in the back, but we need tickets to get in, dont we.' Chica says. 'Dont we live here, tho?' Roxy says. Chica replies, saying,'I guess so.' She looked around to see if anyone was there. 'Hey there, a bell up here should I ring it?' You ask. 'Go for it.' Roxy says. You ring the bell, and a satisfying ding rings out. After a few minutes, a blue bunny comes out the back. 'Oh, hi um... I'm bonnie from bonnie Bowl wanna bowl?' Emhe speaks quietly and seems kinda nervous. 'Hi, Im Chica, it's nice
to meet you!' Chica is enthusiastic and puts her hand out. The bunny shakes her hand a bit hesitantly. 'Nice to meet you, chica.' Bonnie seemed quite anxious, probably from how Chica doesn't realise she can get too close when excited. 'I'm roxiane, but call me roxy. It's easier.' Roxy just kinda looked at the bunny with barely any hint of emotion. 'Oh, stop with the tough girl act already.' Chica nudged roxy. 'Whatever.' Roxy sighs. 'And who are you?' You bonnie looks down at you. 'Hi, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you.' You say just realising that you also feel get b
Nervous when meeting new people. 'Well, I'm bonnie.' Bonnie smile at you thre 'Wait didn't I already say that-' you hear from him as he covers his mouth slightly looking away. 'Hey, we wanted to go bowling. Could you let us in and maybe you would like to join us?' You say gaining some confidence knowing you're not the only one who is nervous.
'Oh, you want me to come along?' Bonnie says a little shocked. 'Yeah, the more the merrier.' Chica smiles at bonnie. 'Ok then, I wouldn't mind.' Bonnie says coming from. Around the counter to where you guys are.

Eventually, bonnie leads you to the bowling are where he turns on one of the machines, and you four begin playing. Chica goes up first. 'Hey, bonnie?' You speak quality as roxy is standing waiting by chica for her turn. 'Yeah?' Bonie turns to you. 'I wanted to ask what are you going to be doing in the pizza plex?' You ask out of curiosity. 'I'm supposed to be a tour's guide for the pizza plex while also being in charge of what games and arcades that are at the pizza plex.' Bonnie says while you hear the sound of pins being knocked over and chica sounding excited. 'That's cool, so I heard you're getting a green room?' You say 'yeah, but it's not ready yet.' Bonnie says. Chica comes back to the sofa and sits beside you. 'Hey, bonnie, you're up next.' Chica says. 'Oh, I am.' Bonnie says.

After roxy goes, bonnie goes up, and you four take turns bowling and chatting, mostly just asking bonnie questions and stuff. A few hours go by, and you four decide that you have had enough fun to know. Both chica and roxy leave saying they wanna go rest and they leave you with bonnie, alone. 'Well, thus was really fun Y/N.' Bonnie smiles. 'It was.' You say. 'But I'm actually hungry and wanted to ask if you wanted to come get something to eat with me?' You look at bonnie. 'Oh um, sure I wouldn't mind.' Bonnie puts his hand on the back of his head while looking away. 'Ok, what do you wanna eat then?' You ask bonnie. 'Wait, I shouldn't choose your the one who wants to eat.' Bonnie says. 'But I wanna know what foods you like.' You say back. Bonnie looks at you. 'How about some burgers then.' Bonnie says. 'Ok, you lead the way then.' You say to him.

Bonnie begins walking to a restaurant that sells burgers. You two sit down and order some food from the robots. 'Hey, bonnie, how do you feel about roxy and chica?' You ask out of curiosity. 'I like them, but I feel like I can't judge them yet because I haven't known them long enough.' He says. 'That sounds pretty reasonable, but how do you feel about me?' You ask, and yes, you're putting him on the spot, but you're too curious.'Well, urrr.. um..' Bonnie struggles a little to form a sentence. 'I think you're pretty cute.'he says a little quietly, seemingly embarrassed to admit it. 'Wow, bold of you to say and also you are kinda nice yourself.' As you say this, Bonnie's ears spring up a bit. 'Do you really think I look nice?' He says, looking surprised that you would say that. 'Well, of course, maybe I find you even a little hot.' You say smilimg a little nervous. 'Oh, w-wow.' Bonnie was blushing a bit. Your food came a few seconds , 'Yay, our food is here.' You say

After a nice meal, you two clean after yourself and go outside to say goodbye. 'I hope we can do this again.' Bonnie says. 'Yeah, me too can you lean in closer? I wanna tell you something.' You smile. 'Alright, I guess.' Bonnie, a little reluctant leans in. You quickly give him a kiss on the cheek and before you he can say anything you leave saying 'see you soon, bonnie~' you quickly walk back to monty's room thinking about what happened to day.

You eventually get back and see monty sitting on a chair l. 'Hey, how was your outing?' He asks. 'Oh, it was nice. I ran into chica, and we decided to go bowling with roxy and ended up meeting one of the new animatronics his name is bonnie.' You say smiling. 'Oh, there new animatronics, how many?' Monty asks. 'Just two, but I haven't met the other one yet, but I know his name is foxy.' You say.
'I'm interested in meeting both the new guys.' Monty say. 'Come here, I missed you.' Monty walks up to you and lifts you up and brings you to bed. 'H-hey, I need to get changed before sleeping, you know.'You say, looking up at monty for the bed. 'Ok. Then.' Monty throws some clothes at you so you can get changed. 'Aren't you gonna turn around?' You say. 'Well, now I don't want to.' Monty says, grinning. 'Ok then' you get changed even tho monty watching you. 'Just come to bed already.' You say to him. Monty slowly crawls in bed, hugging you. 'You're cute like that, you know,' he brings you closer to him under the blanket. Eventually, you both fall asleep.

Arthur's note
Hi, I knows it's been a while (nearly 4 months but who's counting?) I've been caught up in school as I'm starting to do some important projects and stuff so updated are still not going to be too frequent but am gonna write another chapter for foxy that will come out either after this one or in a couple days. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as it was pretty lengthy.
I also proofread previous chapters, so hopefully, there are easier to read and flow easier.