a lonely day(18+)

You wake up to find yourself in bed alone You check the time now monty has a show. 'Its 3pm, wow I must have been tired.' You think to your self. You get up and see where monty has got changed his clothes are all over the floor. 'Did he wake up late?' You think.
You go to pick up the clothes and there still warm, you just missed him.
You pick up his shirt and other stuff.
After you lift a shirt you find a jock-strap? You've never seen monty wear this, you begin to imagine it witch ends up turning you on. You put the clothes somewhere,there's no space, not sure what else to do.

You decide to look through montys room alittle more throughly. You look though his closet, witch is already full, you see the draws at the bottom.you know what is in all of them but one. You been curious for a while so finally
You get to see what you have been so curious about. You open the draw to find alot of things and by things I mean sex toys and even sexy clothes. There where a few didlos, one shaped like montys cock, there were hand cuffs, string, even a leash? You look at the leash closer and it could open by a little handle *CLICK* it was quite Loud so you left it alone opened. The hand cuff had a little packet with several keys in it, most likely spares and some revealing clothes. There was a variety from jock-straps to a crop tops that said 'femboy' on it and even ripped socks, pants and shirts there where even a few gloves and other leather items. 'Wow I thought he was kinky before.' You were shocked at some but also liked the ideas of using others. You wanted to try to see if the didlo was the same size as monty, so you decide to try it.

You put the dildo on the floor after washing it with some water. And slowly lowered your self onto it.
'Ah' a moan escaped your mouth at about half way but you kept going.
It's started to get thicker at the bottom so you slowed down a bit but slipped and landed straight on it 'ahh~' you moaned quite loudly as you did that, but it felt quite good. You started slowly ridding it as you started stroking your now hard cock.
Getting faster and faster you really started to get into it and we're moaning quite a bit. But then you felt something cold around your neck

*CLICK*

'what are you doing?' You heard monty's voice from behind you so you turned and looked up at him.'I swear it's not what it looks like' you say a bit embarrassed to be caught.'and why did you put that leash around my neck?'

'You been a naughty boy.' Monty smirked as he said this.'now get on the bed and don't take the didlo out.' At this point you couldn't say no but you were kinda turned on by it so you did as he said.

'Your ok with the leash right?' He asked. 'Yeah I don't mind.' You reply
'Then you won't mind is I cuff you then.' But before you could reply you felt you hands being cuffed. You were so kinda embarrassed because of how he looked at you. 'Just be gentle' you say.

'Hm, maybe' he said as he clibbed on top of you and started playing with the didlo in your ass. A moan escaped your mouth. 'You like that don't you.' Monty whispered in your ear as he began to go faster with the dildo. You felt like you were going to cum at this point. 'Monty, I'm c-cumming' you came on the bed as monty watched still funking you with the dildo. After you were finished he pushed the dildo as deep as he could in you and left it there. 'It my turn now' he pulled out his cock and positioned him self behind you. 'Let's see if you can take two of me.' He started pushing his dick in with the dildo still in there. It was too much to hadle but you couldn't stop him. And it felt so good.

'When should I start moving?' You couldn't reply as you were still getting used to the feeling of two massive dicks in your ass. 'No reply huh?' He started funking not slowly but quite fast and you could hear his balls smack against your ass. The feeling was so intense that you couldn't stop moaning. He kept fucking you getting slowly faster. At some point he started pressing his whole body into you witch made his dick feel bigger than the dildo. You couldn't do anything to stop him but it's felt so good you ended you cumming again. He still fucked you even tho you were cumming. 'I'm getting close' he said.
He was grunting and moaning now. He went even faster witch made you cry a bit from pleasure and pain. 'I'm cumming!' He grunts as he starts cumming in you. You felt his hot cum shoot inside you. He came for a good 15 seconds and when he pulled out the dildo came out with his dick and you felt his cum leak out of you.

'Your ass felt so tight I could help myself sorry.' You could reply you were so tired you ended up falling sleep like that.

(Note) hi guys, I know this was quite a spicy chapter(tell me if you want more like this and maybe even give some suggestions)