the first day

You open the mini fridge to find monster cans, of course. You pick pick out your favourite, which you think is also montys favourite with a whole shelf filled with just that. You sit down on the bed and think about what just happened as you sip you drink.'That really happened.' You start to realise what you said to him and that you're gonna live in the pizza plex.'im pretty sure that's very illegal, but...' You get lost in thought. You just confessed your feelings to monty, and now you're gonna living with him. You smile.

'Why do you look so happy?' monty breaks your train of thought with a bag filled with a few snacks. He hands you sandwitch and says,'im not gonna eat yet. i gotta meet up with the others soon,' he says while placing the bag on top of the mini fridge
'Are you leaving already?'  You say a little disappointed that he couldn't stay. 'Do you want me to stay?' he says, looking down at you. 'No, no, it's fine, you go,' you smile at him. 'How about you meet the others?' he says while kneeling down to your level. 'Really?' You say excited. 'Yeah, anyway you living with me now they will find out about you anyway,'he says 'lets go' he grabs your hand and leads you out of his room

you end up outside freddys green room. 'Were here bit let me go in first' he knocks on the doors and the door swings open but you stay just out of sight a little worried about how the others will react. You hear monty say something and he came out and invited you in.

you slowly step in, nervous. You look around, you see chica, roxy and freddy. 'Um..h-hi'
you say nervously. All of a sudden, you pulled into a hug by chica,'he's adorable.' she smiled as she puts you back down.
freddy stretches his arm out out and says 'hello superstar' you always want freddy to call you that, so it was nice. you shake his hand. roxy bends down to you level 'so monty hes gonna live with you' she looks at monty 'thats fucking point ' he says looking back at her. She put here hand on your head and ruffles your hair 'welcome' is all she say as she sits down.

You talk with the others for a bit.
you find out you and chica like clothes and pizza. You and roxy end up liking the bands. And freddy you end up just liking him.after about three hours of just chatting you all head back to your rooms .

when you get back to montys room you sit on the a check your phone '6pm already' you say to your self. Monty sits next to you. 'Lie down' he says. So you do and the next thing you know montys hugging you under the blanket. 'Whats this about?' you ask. 'After today i decided ill keep you' he says grinning 'so you used today to decide if you like me, why not just take me on a date?' you say laughing a bit. He hold your chin and kisses you softly 'you would like that wouldnt you' he lets you knowing he made you quite flustered 'well then lets have a date right tell about yourself' he says. He seem calm right now so you agree.

After a few long hours of talking you end up really liking monty more than you thought.'Its getting late we should sleep'
he say. You kiss him and turn around.
'Hey, i was gonna do that.' he says whil hugging you tighter. You like montys company and after a few minutes of hearing monty soft snoring you drift off