good morning (18+)

when you wake you realise you two moved during the night. Your leg is between his legs and he has both arms around you huging you tightly. But you feel something poking at between your thighs. He had a massive boner, this also gave you a boner. You were thinking about what to do and without realising it you touched the tip getting a small groan from monty. You felt it a bit, way bigger than any other man you have been with. You took your hand away but monty grabbed it.'Why did you stop?' you look up to see him awake 'im sorry' you say embarrassed 'dont be ive never been woken up like this before but im not saying it's bad' he says whil he puts you hand back on his cock 'go on' he smirks.

you slowly start to rub the shaft. You hear his soft moans. You start to touch yourself in the meantime. 'Go a bit faster.' He whispers in your ear. You start to jerk his cock faster. His moans are a bit louder and he is starting to breathe quite heavily. Then he takes your hand and stops you.
'why did you stop me?' you ask. 'I dont want cum on my boxers and sheets, whem i could cum in your mouth instead' he says this with the horniest grin you have ever seen. 'O-ok then.'

He takes off his boxers and throws them on the floor he is sitting up now and you're standing 'get on your knees for me.' you slowly get on your knees and place your head between his legs, his dick looks a lot bigger now you're closer so you can get a good look and it looks like a good 13-14 inches. 'Good boy' he groans. Slowly putting a hand on your head and putting his tip to your lips 'open up, bitch' you like how forceful he is and you slowly open mouth. He slowly puts it in, it's going down your throat. He stops when you choke a little. He slowly starts sliding your head up and down his dick You use one hand and hold on to the side of the bed to keep balance.

He puts his legs around your head and lets go 'pleasure me like a good little boy' he puts his hands behind his head and lays back. You start sucking him while also touching yourself. He sits up and looks you in the eye while you suck him off 'your cute like that but go a little faster' you do as he says enjoying every moment of it 'fuck im getting close' he grabs you head and takes control forcing you to take more of him making you choke. 'Im cumming' he pushes you head down and you feel his balls smack you face he cums down your throat for a good 10 seconds he pulls out and cums on your face a bit, you close one of your eyes to avoid cum getting in it. You look up at him he panting and he is staring down at you 'fuck, that was so good and you look amazing right now. Shame you have to go' he says with a grin while handing you a tissue from his bed side.
'i dont have to go, if you dont want me too.' you stand gaining you balance again and sitting beside him on the bed

'what, really but what about your life?'
he says looking and you with a shocked face 'i had none i lived in a house my mom left me i just got out of collage and have been living off the money she left me' you say abit embarrassed to admit that. 'Wow, you must like it then' he says jokingly, 'Stay here with me' he says
'only if you let me be your boyfriend'
you say 'ok, cutie' he says 'lets take a shower' he brings you to his bathroom and you two end up showering togther. While he washes your back you let him get a nice feel at you. And when you wash his you cant help but admire how much muscle he has and you feel him up a bit too.

After you two finnish you dry off and check your phone and realise its already 1 pm. You think 'how time flys whaile your having fun or whatever they say'
'You hungry?' monty walks out with wet hair and just a smal towel. You can see his tip sticking out from the bottom. 'Yeah i could eat' you say trying not to stare to much 'ok ill get us something, also you can stare all you want since were togther' him saying this makes you blush and then you remember how stupid you were to ask that but at least it went well.

He gets changed infront of you and you cant help but stare at his big dick and abs but you also realise he has big boobs for a man, quite big. Then you remembered how you used them as a pillow last night, witch makes you blush
'I'll be back in 30 minutes' he says
'what? dont you have to perform?'
'no its saturday the pizza plex is closed'
he says laughing 'oh right also can you get me a charger so i can charge my phone?' you ask 'sure, there drinks in the mini fridge, by the way. Bye cutie'
as he leaves you to think about how flustered you feel when he calls you cutie. You have been coming here for a few months just to see him perform. 'I guess i had crush on him for awhile' you say sighing as you walk over to the mini fridge.

(note)
Can you guys give me feedback on these first three chapters? It's my first story and some ideas on where to go.