25. FEAR

----------->>>>>

Warning: mentions of gore and blood. skips to the next chapter is okay but some scenes will be a critical pivotal part of Rin and Ayberks life. Read at your own risk.

A/N : thank you for the reads, votes and comments. rest assured im reading them and appreciating them so much, and im sorry for not replying much back to you my dear readers. my introverted self wont let me. my stories are my outlet of my overflowing ideas, fantasies and even ideal settings but reality sucks on some (in my opinion) and much better for the most part. i hope to see you soon on my other upcoming stories and this second gen of the blessed moon is just starting.

--------------->>>>>

Ayberks heartbeat drum inside his chest and his patience is running low despite the fact that hes already inside the helicopter and on his way to the church. his personal shadows has been murmuring inside his earpiece reporting to him the situation blow by blow. as much as he wants to get rin out there unharmed, this mission wont be done unless his mate himself will be there in attendance.

the fact that the existence of this cult is not new to ayberks knowledge. it started over 5 years ago when they got wind of the rampant seizing of random males and some women. most of the male kidnapped were identified as feminine in physique. the family didnt mind the crime at first since the human authorities are in on it already doing some investigations but after some time, reports from all over came rushing in. omegas are abducted and was never seen again. most of the reports are from the south and some in the north. some omegas who are kidnapped were unmated and those who have alphas or even betas became too raged and mad searching for their mates. hence, the rampant raids from the royalties to appease these packs.

now that it came down with this and this involved the mate of a royal, all hell will break loose. not that everyone knows the extent of the power the royalties have, the royals just remained tame for the sake of their members and the progression of peace with the humans. gulf, the first in the family to move on from the domesticated silence from the supernatural community, opted to integrate the community to the human world. without the shackles of secrecy, gulf wanted to bring the knowledge of being an evolved human to the society little by little to aleviate the current lives of the members community. he penetrated the human government and instilled a pact of peace and equality with them with the condition that supernaturals will handle anything that concerns themselves, while humans can request for back up or aid if necessary through the royal family.

it may have different kind of opinions from the unnatural society but it all came down to the continuous peace that was promised. but as this situation arises, ethan, the successor of his mother gulf, became concerned and let the mission commenced at its full pace. upon the introduction of ayberks mate into the family on that dinner, ethans curiosity and cautious nature focused in on him. chawarin as he was introduced without a surname as such, ethan was reminded of the time when his father, mew, sought his help to terminate unwanted attentions with the blessing of his mate, gulf. most of the names given to him were mere first names courtesy of his fathers numerous endeavors before his mom came into his life. be that as it may, this chawarin was not his first case of background checking and digging up dirts.

ayberk was all furious when the report came in. all the hospital records from where rin was admitted due to several unbelievable reasons. all gang reports from where he sought solace and the fights he was involved with. rins situation when he was dropped like a trash in the city. it took ethans all to restrain the king of the wolves.

upon knowing the identity of rins family, they got connected somehow with the cult that the royals have their eyes and ears on. turned out, the family that rin came from was part of a small community of blinded individuals headed by a rogue wolf whose main objective was still under investigation up to this day.