Birthday Boy

Plot: it's Alex's birthday and you wanna give him a night to remember.

Pairing: female!reader X Alexander Skarsgard

Warnings: smut - oral (male receiving), P in V. Maybe some dirty talk. Unsafe sex. Cream pie. 

Waking in from the bedroom to your living room wearing nothing but a very sheer babydoll and matching thong, you stand in front of Alex and pull your best sexy pose

Waking in from the bedroom to your living room wearing nothing but a very sheer babydoll and matching thong, you stand in front of Alex and pull your best sexy pose. He looks up and smiles at you "Well damn baby..."

You grin in return and spin for him, wiggling your ass and bending forward to give him the perfect view. Alex leans forward and spanks your ass with a chuckle.

"I may not have been here for your actual birthday but a day late isn't too bad."

"It's all good babydoll." He takes your hands and helps you onto his lap where you easily straddle his thighs to fit against him.

"Well I have an extra present for you." You wink and run your hands down from Alex's shoulders to his stomach, lifting the edge of his shirt until he gets the picture and helps pull it off. "Good boy.."

Alex licks his lips and runs his hands over you as you shuffle down onto the floor and part his legs, your hands moving over his thighs and squeezing the growing bulge in his pants. "I think these need to come off.." undoing the button and zipper to pull down his jeans. Alex lifts his hips and helps you push them down and throws them to join his tee.

"I love that you never wear underwear at home." You wrap a hand around his cock and stroke him slowly; just enough to tease and make him squirm. His hands grip the sofa while yours twists as you stroke along his hardening length. Your fingertips dance around the head and make him sputter out a groan.

"Oh god baby!" He arches and rocks his hips up to your hand, whining when you stop your movements.

"Nu uh... let me do all the work."

"But baaaabe..." he huffs and drops his head back.

You lick your lips and drop your head, opening your mouth, flicking out your tongue to tease around the head slowly. His hands grip the sofa cushions again when your lips close around him to suck lightly. Wrapping your hand around his shaft again you jerk slowly, with each stroke taking him deeper into your mouth until you feel him at the back of your throat. Breathing through your nose and closing your eyes you bob your head and suck your way along his thick cock.

Alex lets out a long groan and then sucks in a breath trying hard to control himself from fucking your throat; he had figured quickly that moving would mean you stopping and it was the last thing he wanted.

Humming quietly around him in your mouth you move your head steadily, making sure to take him deep before pulling back again. Your saliva drips down onto the base of hs cock, down onto his balls as you keep your head moving; your hand follows back until Alex is a sticky mess and begging for you to speed up.

You listen closely to Alex's breathing and just as it quickens, moans coming on every exhale, you pull away and look up at him; saliva running down your chin and dripping to your tits.

"Baby...get the fuck on me..."

You smirk and wipe your chin, standing and straddling his thighs again, your head reaching down to move your thong to the side and guide his cock inside you. Placing your hands on the back of the sofa to steady yourself as he stretches you, you lower yourself down until the head meets your cervix.

"Oh...oh baby....I don't think I've ever been this deep inside you." Alex pants lightly while you settle and acclimatise to the position of his cock inside you, his hands rest on your ass only gripping as you begin to move.

Lifting yourself slowly you wait until he's almost out before dropping back down his length with a loud moan, wiggling on his lap as you land.

"Oh God!" Alex calls out and drops his head back against the sofa "You feel amazing..."

Barely settling you again raise and lower yourself down his length, praising all the Gods and Goddesses that you'd never missed leg day. You roll your hips as you bounce on Alex, letting out quiet moans to mix with his.

Alex opens his eyes and sinks down on the sofa to be able to watch you comfortably, his eyes trail over you and settle on your tits, barely covered by the sheer babydoll. He decides there's still too much fabric and lifts it off over your head, throwing it to the floor. "Much better..." his hands moving to your chest and massaging you firmly, his thumbs teasing your nipples.

As you speed up on his cock the sounds of your skin slapping mingles with your moans in the compact living room.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet..." Alex watches your pussy clinging to his cock, leaving behind a wet trail on every movement.

Becoming impatient Alex sits up and lifts you, laying you back against the coffee table and snapping his hips deep, drawing out a loud groan from you. He moves your legs to sit over his shoulders and grinds his hips into you on every thrust.

"Touch yourself.." Alex grunts and watches you quickly obey, your hands massaging your tits, your fingers pinch and pull at your nipples before one travels lower and circles your clit. "Good girl..."

You moan louder and lift your hips to his quickening thrusts, tilting and rocking to his movements, your fingers circling your clit faster as he speeds up and pounds into you, your pussy so wet you can both hear it.

"I'm...I'm so close...!" You pant and moan out.

"Not yet..." Alex smirks.

"Oh god...not now... please.." you whine.

"Not....yet...." He snaps his hips.

"Please..!" You pant and squeeze your eyes shut.

"Oh..?" He grunts and grits his teeth.

"I...I can't hold...I..." you arch and call out, pussy tightening around his cock and drawing Alex over the edge with you. He lets out a long strangled groan, pushing deep as he fills you to the point of spilling out.

Alex plants his hands either side of you on the coffee table and hangs his head, panting heavily "I swear that pussy is magic.." he moans and slowly slips out of you, smirking as he watches your pussy twitch "We made a mess."

Catching your breath and leaning up on your elbows you join his smirk "it's not the first time and it won't be the last."

— fin —