𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 14 , 𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟

I woke up with a pain in my legs and an arm wrapped around me tightly, I try to lift up but gets pulled back down "Omg ash let me up I have classes in like an hour" I say groaning "fineee" he says in a low voice "and I lift up throwing on some panties and a robe tying it around me tightly as I walk to the bathroom starting the shower and walking back to my room to find something to wear picking out simple clothing because imma be walking all day sadly "so?" Ash says interrupting my fashion thoughts "so what?" I ask looking at him "so what does that mean for us?" He asks and I make a confused face "idk you tell me" I say "I'm asking you though" he says so sassy "you broke up with me so you are the one that needs to tell me" I says shrugging looking for a bag "since it's up to me I say slow" he says standing up walking over to me "fine" I say secretly hella happy "I can tell your blushing hella hard" he say's sliding his arms around my waist "shut up and move I stink I need to shower" I say turning around to face him as he pecks my lips letting me go and I walk to the bathroom placing my clothes down and hopping into the shower .

After I got out the shower I did my face stuff, brushed my teeth, and lotion my body then after I put in my outfit slipping on my pink slides

I walk out the bathroom grabbing my pink fur bag packing my IMac and books inside and my other things and I take a separate bag and placed my dance items inside including tights and a shirt like always and I walk out of the room sitting my bags do...

I walk out the bathroom grabbing my pink fur bag packing my IMac and books inside and my other things and I take a separate bag and placed my dance items inside including tights and a shirt like always and I walk out of the room sitting my bags down seeing Gia/gigi and ash talking "hey Kris I didn't know ash was here" she says waving "yea he came last night we just caught up" I say and she smirks and winks at me as I walk over to her she whispers "no need to lie I heard you these walls are very very thin" and I gasp and she laughs "Gia never say that again" I say slightly pushing her "uh do you want a ride home or something before it's time for me to go to my classes?" I ask ash and he shakes his head no and I nod "just let me know when your classes are over" he says hugging me and kissing my neck "you might wanna cover those" he whispers in my ear "OH SHIT THOSE!" I yell running to the bathroom taking some makeup and hiding it .

After several hourssss my classes were over so now I'm going back to the dorm when I get a call from fez and I answer putting it in the car "YOU FUCKED ASH" he yells when the car connects "OMG SHUT UP FEZ" I say laughing "GIRL ITS BEEN YEARS HOW WAS IT ?? WAS IT DIFFERENT THEN LAST TIME??" Maddy ask from the background "OMGGG YALL ARE CRAZY BRO but hell yes it was crazy different I swear it was like hours" I say and they laugh "MHM WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME" maddy yells again and I laugh as her and fez have a conversation leaving the phone on the table "now listen we are not hooligans so stop saying n that stuff plus I could go for a whole day" fez says to maddy and I laugh "what every anyway!!" She says back to him "Are you coming here right now or dorm first?" She asks "dorm first" I say "oh I do have to check something at dance real quick though damn it I gotta turn around" I say rolling my eyes to myself "ok see you then love you" maddy says "love you more see youu" I say and she hangs up and I turn the car around into the dance studio parking lot parking my car in a spot and getting out walking to the entrance, I open the door and walk to the studio waving at the girls as I pass them "heyy" I say hugging my friend actually best friend Zoey "Hii love what you doing back?" She asks me "I left my bag" I say face palming "ohh I knew I seen it I was just about to text you to" she says handing me the bag "thank you love your a life saver" I say pecking her cheek "no problem see you tomorrow" she says and I walk out getting into my car and heading to the dorm .

When I made it to the dorm I put my things away and packed my dance bag for tomorrow and picked out an outfit so I wouldn't have to rush home I had everything laid out for tomorrow and I put on a grey tracksuit with some slides and went over to maddys house .

I unlocked the door and walked in "NO I DONT WANT TO BATH UGH" I hear Zylio shout and I laugh walking to the living room seeing fez and ash talking "hey Kris" fez says "hii" I say going straight to the babies picking up Vee "oh my god your so cute my babyyy" I say cooing at her and she giggles and I smile sitting on the couch with her playing "so no 'hey ash'" ash says rolling his eyes "hmmm nope" I say placing vee back in the rocking thing "always so rude" he says and fez laughs a little "no but fr heyy" I say getting up and hugging him "finally" he says hugging me back and I push him and starts walking up the stairs "ZYLIO ZALENA PEREZ! GET IN THIS FUCKING TUB OR IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS DAMN IT" I hear maddy yell and I walk through the hallway into the bathroom seeing Zylio get inside the tub mad "you better fix your god damn face" maddy says to her and she try's to un pout "aww my niece got in trouble" I say "girl she is being bad as fuck right now" maddy says cleaning her and washing her hair "I can tell I heard" I say laughing a little "but anyways how was your first day back?" She asks me "good dance went hella good to" I say smiling sitting on a floor by the door "that's good" she says smiling "how's the job?" I ask her "girl the best I love giving opinions on peoples outfits they be horrible" she says and I laugh "ok get out" she tells Zylio and Zylio does that and she dries her off putting her on her silk pajama set "so pretty now let me brush your hair" maddy says grabbing hair stuff and Zylio nods "come on" she says to me and we head downstairs seeing ash and fez playing with the twins "get your chair and come sit" maddy tells Zylio as I walk over to sit by ash and Zylio and maddy sit down beside fez and we all talk about literally everything.

4 hours later

"I'm so boreddd" I tell ash as I'm sitting on my bed "me too" he says looking over at me "what were you doing these past years?" I ask him turning to face him "last year I went to a car race in Italy, the year before I was doing business with Kat for some makeup line she wanted help with manger-ing it and then the year we broke up I just stayed at home most of the time" he says shrugging and I nod "what about you?" He asks "last year college and modeling collaboration, uh year before college and pink modeling and makeup modeling and dance video for Disney, and the year we broke up was the start of my college year and I was failing miserably" I say shrugging my shoulders "pause dance video for Disney?? Let me see" he say's grinning "hell no it was for a kids program like cancer treatment I think" I say shaking my head no "well then let me see your modeling stuff" he says and I roll my eyes "come look" I say getting up and walking over to my dresser and grabbing a photo book and I flip it open showing pictures from my modeling shoots "damnnnn no wonder you got a good body" he says browsing the photos "boy shut up" I say flipping the page showing one of my pink photos (y'all know how pink has bra and pantie models!) "why didn't you buy those" he says point at this bra and pantie set "ASH! Omg and I did but stop being a weirdo" I say pushing his shoulder  and closing the book and he pulls me by my waist so I can face him and he plants a soft kiss on my lips "love youuuuu" he says and I smile "I love you to" I say back .