𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑓 7 , "𝐵𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒"

First day back at school and I decided to wear my pink tracksuit I got from the mall it was giving y2k barbie YKYK anyways I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram (Instagram photos coming soon!) I walked into my room and packed my new backpack it's pink with my name on it in white letters ! I walked downstairs "hola mami" I say hugging my mom and grabbing a French toast stick "mija I fixed your plate" she says shaking her head "ouu thank youu" I say sitting down and starting to eat "Ouu mami made breakfast!!" Maddy says sitting beside me and I nod while eating my food and drinking a smoothie .

After we finished eating we got in the car and headed to school , I got out the car and grabbed my backpack "ok Maddy what's the plan after school" I say walking beside her "hmmm idk I'll tell you later" she says kissing me on my forehead and walking away to the bathroom and I walk to my hallway and into my secret hide out I found last time I was here , when I walked in it was so peaceful I sat down on this cushion and I pulled out a book and my phone , I started recording a video for my Insta vlog "hey guys so it my first day back here's my outfit I look hot asfc and here's our newest book to go along with the outfit , 'Love' it's a good book go buy it I'll put the link in the caption love you guys byee" I say stopping the video when someone opens the door and I see mya and ash "Oh heyy Kristen" Mya says "I didn't know you knew about this spot to" she says and I look over at Ash who wasn't gonna say anything "Mhm yea bye though" I say getting up and walking out , The fuck she ruined my fucking reading session before it even started I hate her already fuck ass bitch anyways I went to class early cause I was bored and yea .

TIME SKIP

After school was over I was waiting for Maddy by this tree that's not on school grounds cause we gotta be off there when school ends and Mya came up to me with her friend group or whatever "Heyyy guys this is Kristen" she says waving and her friends wave to but some laugh for no reason idk what's funny "oh hey" I say waving at them "Anyways you dated Ash right?" She asks and I nod with a confused face and she starts laughing "Woww he dated some weird girls fr like who wears a tracksuit to school lol" she says and her friends starts laughing now I'm getting the memo so i start taking off my jewelry and my shoes "Apparently me and I look hella cute in it so" I say shrugging my shoulders and pulling my hair up tight "Well bitch don't get smart I'll slap yo ass" she says getting in my face and I see Maddy run over "Bitch please don't try me on my first day" I say pushing her back and she falls back and Maddy finally makes it over her with her hair pulled up and no shoes on "Bitch I'm finna beat your ass" Mya says and I punch her in the face and boom K.O. She didn't even try to get up to fight back she just walked away and when I turned my back the bitch pulled my hair so now me and her were going at it I was beating her ass and her nose was leaking and I get pulled off by Ash "Bitch betta not try me again" I say flipping her off and putting my shoes back on "Whore" I hear her scream and that's one thing I'm not so I go back and punch her in the face again and walked back off "YESS BITCH YOU DID THAT" Maddy says and I laugh "remember who I lived with for most of my kid years I grew up fighting" I say to her and she laughs "ok bitch come on we need to go clean your hands" she says and I laugh as we get into the car .

TIME SKIP
When we got home our parents were gone most likely to the doctor for my dad , "Maddy that stingsss" I say while she wipes my hands "Deal with it" she says adding more Alcohol to the towel "All done" she says after wiping and wrapping my hand "finally" I say going into my room "Oh shit who the fuck is you" I say seeing someone climbing through my window "chill out its me" Ash says climbing in and sitting on my bed "oh what you want?" I ask taking off my jacket "why you and Mya fought?" He asks "cause she was being a bitch and she thought shit was funny" I say going to my closet "she was like 'Imma slap you bitch' and shit like that so I hit her ass to see if she was gone hit back but she had to sneak me to even get a hit" I say mimicking her annoying voice "damn , you still going to the pool party?" He asks "yea I didn't get this bathing suit for nun" I say pulling out my bathing suit "you shouldn't even wear that it's revealing" he says "oh stfu this time I'm going" I say remembering how he was so pressed about my last pool party that I didn't even go to "yea yea whatever" he says and I sit down beside him "so what you been up to ? New girlfriend?" I ask laying back "hell nah girls been Tripping mya wants me to date her and I keep telling her no she been so weird lately" he says laying back beside me "hit that bitch then she'll get the memo" I say and he laughs "nah I can't do that but I wish she would back the fuck off" he says "I gotcha" I say checking the time "ok I'm finna get ready for the pool party see you there" I say and he nods and I take my things to the bathroom and get ready .