Tournament: Team Yokoshi

A/N: Sorry for not posting a lot of parts anymore! I promise I'll make more, anyways, Story Time!!!!! Enjoy🌸🌸

Carine's pov:

We've had a very long break for a few weeks and I feel GREAT. I'm so ready to kick some ass. This time though, our matches are chosen by the tournament committee but I really couldn't care less.

Everyone here are demons anyways.. right? If everyone here was a demon then why do I sense such a strong energy? Not demon strength. Much stronger than that. That's when it hit me. I've met this person before. It's Zach Morris. My ex.

Let me tell you about Zach Morris, just because you know? Why not? Well, to begin with, we went to special gods and goddesses school together when we were in our 2000s. The school is called ECSCB School which stands for Elemental Catalyst, Sword, Claymore, and Bow school.

Only a few gods/goddesses can enter this school because only those capable of handling all weapons can go there. Zach Morris was the top student there. Well, not before I got there. I replaced Zach which kind of made us academic rivals. But, the longer I went to school there, the more I've grown to like him.

So one time after school he asked me out and I said yes. We lasted for a good 2 years until I found him cheating on me at a bar when he told me he was going to play soccer. That caused a heated arguement and we broke things off after that.

Back to the tournament though. I didn't know why he was here. l thought he retired from being a god so why was he here? He spotted me approaching and said goodbye to his team and went over to me and the others.

"Hey sweetheart. Long time no see" he chuckled in that deep voice of his. "Fuck off Zach. I don't want to see you." I said turning away from him. "Don't lie darling, I know damn well you missed me." he said averting my gaze to him.

I slapped his arm away from my chin and electrocuted him. "Never. Touch. Me. Again." I snapped glaring at him. Kurama and the others also glared. "Oh dear, you don't know do you? I'm the one the committee chose to fight you darling. And once I win, you'll be mine. All. Mine." Zach said tracing a finger around my face.

I punched him in the face and then kick him where it hurts. "I'll finish you off at the ring. Buh-bye" I mockingly say.

Anyways I don't really remember what happened in the fights cause after I kicked him, he blew some sort of powder in my face that made me fall unconscious which made my team fend for themself as I woke up after the matches.