Chapter 8

It was almost unimaginable; having her fingers inside me while she tortured me relentlessly

What happened last night has been imprinted on my mind. It was the first time I had been touched down there by someone that wasn't me.

She was soft with her fingers but also harsh, something I loved.

I got up from my bed and glanced at my watch. Five pm. As if on cue my stomach groaned slightly in hunger and I decided to take a quick visit to the pantry.

My footsteps echoed through the entire hall and I wondered where everyone was. Clecentine didn't always have meetings, but she was always buried in files or documents.

The more I walked the more I realized how quiet it all seemed. Where was everybody?

My eyes wandered around and at the end of the hall, I saw a grand door. It wasn't huge or reaching the ceiling but it looked quite different than the others. That's when a thought struck me.

I remembered Walter talking about Clecentine's room being the biggest of all, away from the other rooms and her office. No one was allowed without permission.

At that moment I didn't care whether it was her room or not. I was not going to invite trouble; not today.

I turned on my heels quickly and scurried out of the hall taking a right turn and walking around aimlessly, eyes wandering everywhere until they fell on a half-opened door.

Peeking my head inside I looked around, scanning the spacious place. I had noticed enough details about it to know that it was the kitchen.

Victory!

I opened the door and walked in. The kitchen was quite big with tiles so well polished I could see my reflection in them. I walked towards the fridge and opened it, observing all that was in there.

There was milk, a few vegetables and all sorts of bore.

I opened a cabinet and thankfully found coffee. I took out the glass container and looked around for a few other items.

 I took out the glass container and looked around for a few other items