Then, Now, and Again - Again Part 2

Author: rulersmakebadlovers

Again: 2016

You smile at him in the mirror, "I love you too." You gracefully dance away from him and grab his hand to open the door so you can take him down to the studio. When you open the door, Chris, John, and Mick are in the hallway.

"Hey guys." Lindsey says, completely casually as he hugs everyone.

Chris was casually smoking in your hallway and you roll your eyes and take the cigarette from her and go throw it in the toilet. You come back and she's looking right at you, "I owe Mick money now. Thanks a lot."

Mick nods, "I bet you'd start shagging tonight, Chris said to give it a couple days."

You laugh, completely unconvincingly, "what? we weren't having sex."

Lindsey puts his arm around you and kisses the side of your head, "yes we were. you can expect this to last the duration of the album making process."

Chris throws her arms up in the air and gives and exaggerated sigh, "why don't you two idiots just get back together already?"

You laugh and say, "we don't want to mess up what we have." You look up at Lindsey and smile, "do you want to see the studio?"

"Oh that's what I'm here for? I thought it was just for a quick fuck and maybe a cup of coffee." You elbow him hard in the ribs and head downstairs to the studio. Meanwhile Lindsey hangs back with the guys and you can hear them laughing and telling jokes as they catch up.

Chris is walking with you, "what the bloody hell are you doing?"

"Don't lecture me."

"Someone needs to!"

"I love him. He loves me. Why can't that be enough?" You pause in the foyer as

the boys walk by to head down to the studio.

Chris rubs her forehead and she takes a breath to calm herself, "Listen dear, I love you and I always have, but I didn't come back to this band so I could pick up the pieces of another Buckingham Nicks fallout. I came back because I thought we were past all of that."

"There isn't going to be a fallout. We've been doing great. Even during the break he called every night." You explain.

"Exactly. At night. When his family; his wife were sound asleep."

You run your hands through your hair, "Look, I can't explain what Lindsey and I have. All I can tell you is that nothing can stand between us."

Chris nods a little and she says, "that's fine. I'm not going to be able to change your mind. I understand. Just be careful this time, because at the end of the day he's not going back to your hotel room. He's going home. To his family."