Chapter 10

The Bad Sanses entered the house, the inside isn't that huge what Reaper had described. Little Dream grabbed the corruption's hand with a warm smile.

"So, Since you know my name ,what's yours?" Asked the little child, staring the black skeleton with a smile.

"N–... Corrupted." Nightmare lied, letting the kid roaming around the house. "So Dream, do you live here alone?"

"Nah-ah!" Little one shook his head, letting his hands making Nightmare felt less uncomfortable with no reason. "Nighty is right there reading his favorite story on the couch!"

The young Nightmare lower his book when he saw his corruption self was in front of him (he doesn't know that was him actually). He only give him a sweet smile and waved at him.

"Although he doesn't talk to me too much. He always spend time alone." Little Dream said, with a sad voice he made. "I did asked him if he wants to play with me but... He keep rejecting me. All over again. I didn't dare to go outside because I know evil humans roaming around at there."

"Kid, is this even the house of memories?" Killer asked him, Cross elbowed his chest making the killer skeleton grunt in pain. "I-I'm just asking."

"Hm, mostly people said this is the memories house thing but I don't know why they called my house as the house of memories." Little Dream said, as he yawned, telling himself that he wanted to go to sleep. "Anyway, you can roaming the house whatever you want. I want to sleep in my room."

"Nighty, do you want to–..." The poor one saw his brother leave him without a word, without saying goodnight to him as he heard him slamming the door harshly. "Goodnight, big brother! Sleep dream!"

The little one walked to his room, while he was lower his head with sadness in his heart. He walked to his room, thinking about his brother's actions. Why my brother acting like this? I talk to him many times and he completely ignored me... Probably he's tired. I'm sure!

"Alright, since those two were out of our sight. We'll do in different way to find that memories about Dream's Reincarnation Agreement." Cross said, begin to do his seperate way.

"TF is Cross talking about?" Nightmare asked the two what he used to call traitors. "What agreement?"

"You don't need to know, Nightmare." Dust mumbled walked away to the other side of the hallway.

"Horror?" Horror looked at Nightmare as he sighed. The crackhead begin to explain about that agreement, causing the king of fear shocked by his explanation. "No... He won't do that right?"

"We burned the list, he won't die in the next few years. But Reaper said there will be consequences. We might never know how will he and up with." Horror said, walking away in the other direction of the hallway. "By the way, when you found the memories of your brother, get out. And whenever you do. Don't spill it up in front of the memories. I don't know what's that mean but don't do it."

Then Horror was out of their sight. Killer was ordered to go the other side of the hallway by his king as he did. Nightmare went in front of the door that he was standing and opened it.

He entered inside of the place, his eye widened in shocked when he realized he was home, his old home before the incident. He saw his younger self trying to stab him in the chest while he was sleep but he couldn't.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it... I hate you yet I love you... I want you to die but I can't..." The younger Nightmare dropped the knife as he cried silently. "Why? Why? Why? WHY!?" He whispered loudly. "I wish I wasn't in this cruel world. I..."

"You hate me do you..." Little Dream mumbled in his dream. "You hate me...? Please brother... Don't leave me here... You need me..."

"... I won't. Never again..." Nightmare whispered quietly, trying to hug the little one but he couldn't as if he or they were a ghosts.