Chapter 7

Cross, Dust and Horror were standing in front of the fire. Reaper was there too, watching them burn the list as he was hoping they won't regret making this decision for Dream.

"It's finally burn. He can finally live in this world with you until his life will truly taken away." The grim reaper said, staring at the list that was finally turn into ashes. "However, as I told you before. There will be consequences. You might never know something will gone more worst than that."

"As long Dream live a little longer, I will be fine!" Cross said, gripping his both fists. "I want to see him live peaceful with us. I want to see him grow up well with a family, I want him to have a better life, a perfect for him."

"Alright then, you want to know the truth why Dream wanted this am I right?" Reaper asked them, looking at them saying yes in unison. So he begun to tell him about the place where it keeps the memories. "There is a house, a red abandoned house. It kept the memories inside the memories of everyone's."

"There could be Dream's too, but it was located unknowingly. We might not know which AU or timeline was hidden. If you find it, then congrats however you might end up in a loop. Inside of the house is clearly huge since it was filled our memories inside." He continued to explain. "If you manage find the truth, then get out quickly before that happen."

"Whatever you do, don't spill it up in front of the memories." He finished talking to the three. "Something will gone wrong, believe me. I heard that happened."

Cross was confused when his brother said don't spill it up in front of the memories so he asked what it was but Reaper cannot answer that question. It was secret. What does he mean by that? I clearly don't understand... What does he mean by don't spill it up in front of the memories. Does he mean by water in front of the memories?

"Be careful when you find that house." Reaper said as he disappeared.

"Don't spill it up in front of the memories, does he mean we can't spill the water in front of them?" Dust asked the others.

"That was I was thinking." Horror said.

"Probably not that, probably it's a meaning. There's something Reaper warn us." Cross said, sighed deeply. "I'll have to find out then."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Happy early birthday Dream!" Shattered clapped his hands, smiling at him happily. The original Dream looked at him in confused that he celebrated his birthday too early, it's not even winter season yet. "You're confused, am I right? I noticed you haven't celebrate your birthday with your friends since..."

"The time where everyone ignored you..." Shattered whispered, remember that the old days where what he called Dream's friends as BFF which means Best Fake Friends started to make lies that they have business, so he had to eliminate them all, every single fake friends he made.

"Hm?" Dream didn't clearly hear what he said so he asked him. "What was that?"

"Nothing." Shattered quickly replied, giving him a slice of cake. "Here, I baked for you. It's your favorite~!"

"Wah! Thank you, brother!" Dream smiled happily, feeling he was in tears of joy. "It's been so long since Nightmare..." He paused, then his old memories started to play in his mind. Where the time Nightmare made the same thing as Shattered did. "... Nighty..."

"Dream, forget about the old bad past, look forward to the future." His new brother said, gently cupping his cheekbones. "I can be a better brother than that jerk alright? I can't make a promise but I will raise you well."