Epilogue

Thousand of years later, things has changed in the Multiverse, AUs are combined into ONE universe, but different timelines were created. No creation and or destruction ever exist anymore on that time.

A young man who have a black hair that cover his left  eseye and wears everything black clothes, was taking a stroll down the street. It was early in the morning. It was a lovely day, and nothing can stand his way.

Or so he thought when someone accidentally bumped into him, causing him to fall down to the ground, letting put grunt. The man groaned from the impact as he could hear a familiar voice that he haven't been hear in ages.

"I'm sorry! I'm terrible sorry sir!" The young student boy get up from him. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't see you coming! I was in a rush!!"

"Kid, there's no need to be rush, it's 6:00 am in the morning." The man said, stood up from the ground before he could pat the young one's head. "But you should be careful where you are going."

"I will sir, I will!" The young bowed politely at him. "I should get going now. Bye sir!"

The young boy waved at him, happily before he could walk to school, leaving the man crying silently that he was happy to see him all these years. He is finally here, reincarnated in this world.

It took me thousand of years looking you, dear brother. I'm glad, I'm finally glad that I could get to see you again. You have no ideas I've been looking for you. The man smile sadly like his brother used to smile. I'm happy, you're back in this world where everyone finally lives in peace, no destruction or creation. It's now finally balance.

As the man wiped his tears away before head back to his work. What he doesn't notice, that wasn't his brother.

When he entered the building, He saw everyone from the past before the reunion had been reincarnated or it's just a descendants after the whole years.

He could see the child of the previous of Creator and Destroyer but now he's just a normal skeleton who works the company with the others. His old friends had reincarnated too. His life made me more happier after 500 years of suffering from depression.

He walked to his office, and saw that identical twin brother of his. Unfortunately he's only a step brother but looks identical to the man except his right eye was covered by his black fluffy hair. He was doing his report until he heard the door open making him stop. "Oh, Nightmare. I didn't expect you would be here this early."

"Nah, I'm just talking a scroll while going to work." Nightmare said, sitting next to him before opened his laptop. "Anyways, Darkmare. Did the boss tell you to do something? Is it that darn report again as usual?"

Darkmare take out from papers from the drawer and show it to Nightmare. "The boss told the two of us making base on real life story. And I made it about our... You know how."

The other didn't hesitate to take the papers and read from the beginning. "You, you remember everything from the past? It's been like... More than 500 years."

"I somehow remember. I even kept my and your brother's diaries inside our drawer. I treasured them for a very long time." Darkmare told him, taking the two very old diaries. "Although, you cannot read the words anymore. It's scribble."

"Nah, as long we keep the treasure safety." Nightmare said, facing his computer to do his work but he stop all of the sudden. He face to Darkmare with smile on his face. "Darkmare, you won't believe who's here."

"Who?" The other asked him, looking at him clueless. Clearly have no idea who he just met.

"Sheesh, Dream is here! Don't you get it??" Nightmare whispered loudly so no one can hear the two of them causing Darkmare gasped in shocked and almost scream before he covered the other's mouth before the could scream. "Shh, I know you're excited. I'm also excited too but you better NOT scream or people will call you insane!"

"Sorry!" Darkmare muffled, watching Nightmare uncovered his mouth. "Where did you see him? This morning?"

"Yep, he looks healthy and happy." Nightmare said, look at his computer before doing his working. "I really missed his smile. It's been ages."

As times went by, he and Darkmare were busy doing his work until someone interrupted him which was their boss. "Sorry interrupted you boys, but I want to meet your new partner. Hey, Dream. Come inside and introduce yourself."

The two Nightmare's eyes widened in shocked when a familiar skeleton entered the office. A golden ponytail man who was 18 years old, standing in front of them holding a briefcase.

"I'l leave you three be." The boss said as he left the office, leaving Nightmare and Darkmare in the office with a new friend that they recognized in a long time.

"Hi, I'm Dream." He waved at them, smilingly at them. "It's nice to meet you, Nightmare and Darkmare. The boss introduced your names when I entered his office."

He walked toward them, mostly he went for Nightmare. He gave him a hug and whispered in his ears. "Long time no see brother, it's been thousand of years since I saw your skeleton face."

"D-Dream... It's really you!" Nightmare hugged him tightly, holding his cry and tears. "You have no idea I've been looking for you... Years after years after years. I've kept searching for you but you were no longer to be found!"

"Unfortunately, the reincarnation took me thousand of years." Dream said, slowly letting him go. "But now I'm back, you look handsome when you're human now. Especially you Darkmare."

"Dream! I managed to help Nightmare from death! He did multiple times to kill himself just to see you! But I managed to  save him from death." Darkmare spat out his words that he'd been waiting to say for a long time, making Nightmare blushed embarrassingly and covered his mouth in anger.

Dream just chuckled at him. "Nighty, you know killing yourself will not help you to see me again?"

"I was having difficulty while trying my best not to kill myself alright?" Nightmare said, still letting covered the other's mouth until he felt hot liquid stick to his hand. "Ewww!!! Darkmare! You disgusting jerk!"

"Hey, after our work, I want to invite you two to my house. I have a surprise for you two!" Dream said, sitting between them, as the two Nightmare were confused.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Brother!!!" The boy that Nightmare bumped into him early in the morning, ran toward Darkmare in tears. "I'm so sorry for what I did!!"

"My brother..." Darkmare whispered as he doesn't hesitate to hug him. He rubbed his Dream's back, holding his tears. "You're here... I'm glad, I'm glad... It's okay now... I'm here now."

Dream and Nightmare watched the bonding brother hugging each other. It was adorable to see, and it was sad too. Dream smiles as he felt someone hugging him and he knew who it was. "He's lucky that his brother become my brother." Dream said, smiling warmly. "If not, you know the guilt and pain will haunt him forever."

"Dream, never leave me again, alright? I can't live without you for thousand of years now." Nightmare said, lean his head near his brother's neck. "It was suffering and pain than beating up by those villagers."

"I won't, Nightmare." His brother said, smiling warmly at him. He hold his brother's other hand. "Not anymore."

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕