Chapter#8 :Comply

Lilly took a moment to collect her thoughts before addressing.

Alexander approached her from behind. "I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me," she said. "I apologize if I've been a bother to you."

Alexander responded by asking do you want my gratitude. "No, I'm on the phone," Lilly replied, removing her Bluetooth earpiece. "An old friend of mine is moving to a different state. But why am I telling you this, and why are you asking?"

"Merely in case," Alexander said. "Perhaps a hot guy has broken your heart. Now that he's gone, you've even neglected to eat."

Lilly shrugged off the comment, stating that she had been like that since she was young and that Alexander had failed to look after her. "But someone was a strong and independent girl!" Alexander retorted.

knock knock

"Room service, sir!" announced the employee.

Alexander opened the door.

"May I check your bathroom tap, sir? It seems to be having some issues," the employee asked.

"Lilly, did you complain about the tap?" Alexander asked.

"No, I didn't. Why?" Lilly replied.

"Nothing," Alexander said.

"Are you sure this is room 750, sir?" the Alexander asked.

"Yes, I am sure," employee replied.

"We didn't file a complaint. Why don't you go and double-check?" Alexander said.

"Well, it's my responsibility to ensure everything is in working order, and I'll be reprimanded if I don't check," the employee explained.

"Okay, can I see your employee ID card?" Alexander requested.

"Why don't I just check and leave? You needn't be suspicious of me," the employee suggested.

"If you don't show me your ID card, then please leave," Alexander insisted.

The employee began to retreat.

Alexander returned to the room, trying to act as if nothing had happened earlier.

"What was that all about?" Alexander muttered to himself.

Lily asked who was at the door, to which Alexander replied, "An imposter!"

"In any case, may I take a nap or do we have a task to do?" Lily inquired.

"Do as you please. Jake has kept me informed about the task, and when I figure out the strategy, I'll let you
know," Alexander replied.

Lily then asked, "Could I call my mother?"

Alexander responded, "Am I your mother, father, brother, or close relative?"

Lily replied, "No

Then why are you asking me? Alexander questioned

but you are my husband."
She replied with a mischievous smile

......

"Only for this mission," Lily said.

"Then comply with me and go to bed," Alexander ordered.

"I won't let you control me. I'm going for a walk," Lilly said.

"Lilly left the room without paying attention."

"These young people öff, she's a headache!" Alexander muttered angrily.

"He believes he is the boss. However, he's the devil, the actual one..."

"He genuinely is, but he's so gloomy. I hate him for being so rude. I really miss you, mom."

"Wait! Let me call her. It's been a week without her. Where's my phone?" Lilly frantically searched for her phone before realizing she had left it in the room.

"But wait, where am I really? Am I on the wrong path?" Lilly questioned herself..

"No, I guess not. Wait!! I am lost!!" Lilly cried out. "It's all Alexander's fault. He's so moody, so rude," she continued to curse and cry.

"Kid, you forgot your phone!" A shadow appeared.