Chapter#1: The Downfall.

Aesthetics•

Alexander was a man of unwavering courage and loyalty. He had a quiet strength that earned him the respect of those around him, and a razor-sharp mind that helped him navigate even the most complex situations. He was a man of integrity and honor, always staying true to his principles no matter what. But he was also a man with a deep capacity for love and tenderness

 But he was also a man with a deep capacity for love and tenderness

Lilly was a woman of great strength and resilience. She had a sharp mind and a fierce determination that drove her to succeed, no matter what obstacles lay in her path. Despite the challenges she faced as a hacker, she never lost sight of her values or her purpose. She was also a woman of great compassion and empathy, always willing to put herself on the line to help those in need. Above all, she was a woman who loved deeply and fiercely, and who would do anything to protect the people she cared about.

 Above all, she was a woman who loved deeply and fiercely, and who would do anything to protect the people she cared about

Mister President was a wise and visionary leader, with a deep commitment to serving his country and its people. He was a man of great compassion and empathy, always seeking to understand the needs and concerns of those around him. His leadership style was marked by inclusiveness, collaboration, and a deep respect for diverse perspectives. He was also a man of great integrity, always staying true to his values and principles, even in the face of opposition or adversity. His unwavering dedication to his country and its citizens inspired countless others to follow in his footsteps and work towards a better future.