🎃🕯Chapter 11: Peace At Last?🕯🎃

Allison and the Dennison siblings were celebrating outside the school. It's great to see them dancing around the leaves and finally seeing smiles on their faces. "Farewell, Winifred Sanderson! Burn! Burn!" All of them were cheering loudly, and Dani was even doing some impressive cartwheels.

Seeing all of them happy made me feel happy too, especially seeing Thackery running around and being so lively just as he was back then. "This certainly brings me back to the good old days."

Thackery chuckled as he trotted around me. "I couldn't agree more."

I did a little whistle and waited a moment for my broom to arrive. When it did, I sat on it, and Thackery hopped on, taking a seat in front of me. "Woohooo!!~" I cheered as Thackery and I flew around Allison, Dani, and Max on my broom as they skipped and ran down the streets of Salem.

Max spoke to Thackery just as he jumped onto a tree branch, while I was hovering in the air beside Max. "We did it, Binx and Angie. We stopped them."

"I've wanted to do that for 300 years, since they took Emily and placed a curse upon Angel." Thackery spoke solemnly.

I flew over to Thackery and tickled the back of his ear, making him purr and lean into my hand. "Oh, Thackery, if only I had the power to turn back time, then I would make it so that Emily could be among us once again."

Max gave us is a small smile. "You two really miss her, don't you? Man, you can't keep blaming yourselves for that. That happened so long ago."

I jumped down onto the ground carefully and leaned against the tree, hugging my broom close. "When you've known someone your whole life, you grow a strong bond with them." I looked up at Thackery and smiled. "The bond between family is strong, even after 300 years. She's always been like a little sister to me, which is why I've always cherished the memories I have of her, and will continue to do so."

I turned my attention to Max and spoke in a serious tone. "So, Max, my advice to you is to always be there for Dani. If you decide that you want go to college or do something else with your life, you'd only be a phone call or a letter away. Even if the two of you argue, she'll still love you because you are her big brother."

"Take good care of Dani, Max." Thackery told him. We then made eye contact with each other. "You'll never know how precious she is until you lose her."

Thackery jumped down and started walking away to who knows where. I was a little confused. "Hey, Binx!" Thackery stopped and glanced back at Max. "Where do you think you're going? You're a Dennison now, buddy. One of us. The same goes for you, Angie."

"Come on, Binx. Let's go home." Dani called out to him.

"Home." Thackery repeated happily. I stood there and smiled as I watched him run over to Dani and run around her playfully.

"Home." Max and I repeated as well.

🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃

We all made our journey to Max and Dani's house so we could relax. Max opened the door and walked in while carrying Winnie's book of spells, followed by Allison, then Dani, who was carrying Thackery in her arms, then me with my broom. "Mom? Dad?"

"We got a new cat!" Dani yelled out loud as she walked around the kitchen. "Mom?"

When neither of them received an answer, Max shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I guess they're still partying. Come on in."

I prepared a bowl of milk for Thackery and carried it upstairs to Dani's room. I carefully placed it on the floor before taking a seat on the floor beside Dani's bed. Allison is sitting with Max on the opposite side of the room, and Dani was laying across her bed while watching Thackery drink the milk. "You'll have milk and tuna fish every day, and you'll only hunt mice for fun."