Tribrid

(I lifted Klaus's head and kissed him.
,, Niklaus, you know what I'm like. If I didn't want to be with you. I wouldn't be. You finally realize that, yes you are not perfect and you've made mistakes, but everyone does."
I caressed his face and wiped away his tears)

Hailey pov:

I decided that there were too many hours to lie in bed. I was naked so, I had to get dressed first, I put on a white skirt and a black sweater. I ran down the stairs and ruffled Kol's hair, after which he threw me on the couch next to him.
Elijah rolled his eyes at our childisheness.

"You're acting like children, that's what I expected from Hailey, she's only 17, but you Kol? You are over thousand years old."

"Eli don't be boring, we are just having fun." I grunted and sat down normally.

"Damon and Kai are coming over for dinner tonight, so please behave yourself." I gave Kol a warning look.

"Hey! Why are you looking at me?"
"I all know why she looked at you."
I start laughing and Kol rolls his eyes.

Rebekah entered the room with her husband Marcel. They looked very happy, especially Rebekah, I was very happy for them.

"Hey guys, how's your life together ?"
Rebekah just recently moved in with Marcel.
"Well, we haven't killed each other yet."
I laughed at her comments and hugged them both.
"I'm going to see Freya to find something about tribrids, are you going Bex?"
She took her purse and grabbed my hand.

"Do you want to test your vampire speed?"
"Of course"
In a few seconds I was at Freya.

"You had the werewolf gene and Klaus's blood in you, Elis as a witch, broker your werewolf curse with a spell. Since Klaus is also a descendant of a witch, after death you turned into a tribrid, that is, a witch, a vampire and a werewolf."

"Will I be able to control werewolf transformations like Klaus?"

"Yes, after the first full moon you'll be able to turn into a werewolf whenever you want. As a vampire you will not be affected by vervain and your vampire powers will be stronger so you better watch yours powers."

Rebekah had a shocked expression. I wasn't surprised at her, I had to manage it too. Everything was so new but amazing at the same time.

"One more important thing Hailey."
I looked up at Freya and nodded to her to continue.

"Be careful who you have a sex with. Although vampires cannot reproduce, witches and werewolves can. If you have sex with a vampire, nothing is in danger, but if you sleep with a werewolf, witch or a human, you could get pregnant."

I could probably get pregnant with Klaus because he is part werewolf, but I had to ask.

"And...and when I have sexual intercourse with hybrid? Can...can I get pregnant?"

"Yes you can. From now on you have to be careful and don't forget about protection."

I looked at Rebekah and grabbed her wrist.
She smiled softly at me and hugged me.
"Bex, let's go home, I want to see Niklaus. I need him to be with me."