Goodbye....

(Xiaos POV)

Here's a longer chapter as a gift since my last one was so short.

It's time to fight the Doctor. Aether already told me his plan.

"I will kill him. No matter what. No one tries to hurt you and get away with it" I fume. I don't know how Aether can laugh right now, but it must be because of what I said. However, I don't exactly know what's so funny about it.

"Let's do this Xiao. Let's get rid of him once and for all" he smiles. I nod and we both head out.

"AETHER!" Lumine screams. Right now, Liyue Harbor is in panic. There are Ruin Guards and monsters all over the place. Aether looks over at her and nods. All of them begin to kill the monsters. Trying to protect all the people still in the city. Through all the panic and screaming, Aethers eyes catch the Doctors. He glared and runs after him, Lumine following behind him.

While they were chasing him, the Doctor seemed to have noticed that something was up.

"Seems you two have some kind of plan. Otherwise, you would have called that Adeptus boy to follow us" the Doctor snickers, figuring out they have something up their sleeves, but he doesn't know exactly what.

"Yeah we do, and we're gonna win!" Lumine screams, pulling out her sword and charging at him. Lumine is going to be the distraction, while Aether tries to find a way to inject the Doctor with the poison.

Aether jumps on a nearby tree, watching Lumine and the Doctor clash back and forth, looking for the best place and opportunity to strike the Doctor.

"What do you think you're doing in that tree" the Doctor snickers, grabbing Lumine by the arm and throwing her up towards Aether.

She slams right into him and they both come tumbling off of the tree.

"Damn it..." Aether mumbles, helping Lumine get up behind him. They both get back into fighting position.

"Are you two trying to act weak or are you really just this weak. You two are failing my expectations, especially you Aether" the Doctor laughs, walking closer and closer to the twins with every second.

"Who knows. That's up for you to decide" Aether shrugs, running at the Doctor with his sword. Since he's already fought the Doctor once before, he held up against him a lot easier than Lumine did. However, he had to find some weak spot or blind spot to inject the poison, before the Doctor figures out their plan.

While Aether and the Doctor were clashing their weapons, Lumine was now on scouting duty. Her and Aether had come up with some code words ahead of time, just in case a scenario like this came up, where they would have to switch positions.

The code words were locations of the Doctors body, such as

Roll = Neck

Pup = Eye

Sling = Arm

Kicker = Leg

Things like that. Both of them were unsure whether the Doctor would understand or not, so they just had to take their chance and hope he didn't.

"You're a much better opponent then your sister, but you're still not quite enough to defeat me" the Doctor mused. Aether and the Doctor continued back and forth for a while.

Either the Doctor was too focused on Aether and forgot that Lumine was there, or he didn't care about her.

Whichever one it was, it was beneficial to the twins. After what seemed like a few minutes of back and forth, Lumine finally decide the best place to inject the Doctor with the poison.