My Little Yaksha

(Aethers POV)

"XIAOOOOOOOO!" I scream. I'm on the roof of the Inn. Why? Even I don't know. It just sorta happened. I continue screaming his name like a headless chicken, probably convincing anyone that heard me that I'm a whack job.

After what seemed like forever, I receive an answer, but not in the most pleasant way.

"Shut up" he states, slapping me over the back of the head. I groan in pain and begin rubbing my head, looking back at my lover.

"There was no need to slap me yknow" I pout, standing up straight. A slight smirk forms on his face. What a sly little Yaksha he is.

"Anyway. What did you need Aether?" Xiao questions. I mean I don't blame him. When someone is screaming your name at the top of their lungs, at the top of a building, it probably seems like it's something reallyyyyyy important.

"I was wondering if we could do something together. Something I haven't been able to do in a while" I smile. Xiao face flushes slightly.

"A-are you asking me on a date?" he blushes, clearly wanting an answer. I smile and hold his hand.

"Yes I am. Are you going to reject me?" I giggle. His face becomes incredibly red.

"Of course I'm not going to reject you" he mumbles, a pout forming on his lips. I can't hide my smirk anymore, joy filling me to the brim.

"That's awesome. We can head out later today, it's gonna be the best place ever, you'll love it, I guarantee it" I cheer. Xiao just gives me a nod of approval before teleporting back to what he was doing before.

My hands drop down by my side, my smile turning into a frown. A look of sadness overriding my look of joy. "We better make the most of it, considering it might be the last time we see each other for a while...". I turn around and head back into the Inn, the time before the Doctors plan ticking down.

"I fear the time is coming soon Morax, he asked me out, just like Childe predicted" Xiao writhes, an empty look on his face.

"So he is planning on fighting the Doctor alone...well maybe not alone, he might have asked Lumine to help him for all we know" Childe sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. He walks over to Zhongli and Xiao.

"Do you think he knows what this Doctor plans to do to him and his sister?" Zhongli interrogates. Childe takes a pause to think about it for a second.

"I would guess no. I don't think he knows what he plans to do, yet he still wants to challenge him. This Aether kid is really bold" Childe shrugs. Xiao clutches his spear. Aethers gonna try and fight him alone, without him.

"I'm gonna go speak with Aether about this" Xiao mumbles, turning away from the other two. Before either one of them can say something to him, he's gone.

"Where is Aether?" Xiao questions. Verr Goldet looks Xiao right in eyes.

"He and the Traveler were going to meet up to talk about something apparently...at least that what he told me" Verr responds. Xiao thanks her before leaving to try and find the two of them and give them a piece of his mind.

"So what's the plan Aether?" Lumine questions, crossing her arms, a serious look on her face.

"We need to administer the poison to him, but in order to succeed in doing that, we would have to let his plan work as well" Aether states, moving his arms to his hips. Lumine looks down, thinking hard about this.

"And your 100% sure that you know what his plan is" Lumine doubts. She always thinks it's better to double check. Aether nods.

"I can guarantee that his plan is to kick us out of Teyvat and to another world" Aether confirms. Lumine's hands form into fists. Her hatred for the Doctor growing even more.

"So you're saying to be able to poison him, we're gonna have to let him kick us out of Teyvat. I don't think I can do that Aether" she panics. Aether shakes his head, signaling her to calm down.

"I'm saying we should go through with it, but I know how to get us back once it's done. However, there's a very specific world we have to go to and it takes time to prep the seal to take us back, so it would probably take a while to get back, but mark my words we will come back...we have to" Aether mumbles the last part. Lumine smiles at her brother.

"Yeah. You'll make sure we come back so you can be with Xiao again" Lumine teases, but she also has a caring tone in her voice. Aether can't help but smile at his sister.

"That's right" he agrees. All of a sudden, the two of them are interrupted by another person appearing.

"Aether!" Xiao screams, walking over towards his boyfriend.

"X-xiao! Where did you-" Aether is cut off by hands grabbing his shoulders, furious cat-like eyes staring into his.

"What are you planning to do?" Xiao questions, his voice dripping with venom. Aether shivers slightly from the tone that he hasn't heard for a while. He panics slightly before calming down. He can't let Xiao know about this plan. After all, he trusts that Xiao will be able to defeat the Doctor after he is poisoned.

The only way any of them can truly kill the Doctor and all his clones, is if Aether can succeed in poisoning him, so he can't let Xiao know, just not yet.

Aether reach's over and cups Xiao face, looking into his eyes tenderly.

"Let's go back to the Inn, and I can tell you about my plan there, kay?" Aether smiles. Of course he's not going to tell Xiao his actually plan, he's just going to make up a fake one.

Xiaos eyes soften slightly as he lightens his grip. Aether holds his hand and they both teleport off to the Inn, leaving poor Lumine behind, but she could care less because she just saw all that first hand. She's going to go tell Hu Tao about all of this. I mean her and Hu Tao did have a deal.

"Sit down my Yaksha. I'll tell you my plan"

Hu Tao and Lumine have a deal where Hu Tao will tell Lumine about all the tea with Childe and Zhongli's relationship and Lumine wil tell Hu Tao about all the tea with Aether and Xiao.

Lumine and Hu Tao are definitely the top shippers.