Bloody Nose Bros

"There are 3 different kinds of pain:
Pain, excruciating pain and stepping
on a lego"

-unknown

🐔🐔🐔

Lex

Watching fuck-face Myers walk through the door immediately made me angry. I never wanted to see his face again after the shit he just pulled, because that really fucking hurt. But I immediately felt my eyes grow with concern at the sheer amount of blood that was pouring out of his nose - the little serial killer must have seen the expression and immediately said "piss off". So I rolled my eyes and ignored him, facing the office TV screen as the nurse started to look at his injury.

There was nothing special on, just an episode of catchphrase. Which may or may not be a guilty pleasure of mine - nothing beats watching adults fuck up at the easiest questions in history. I could feel Myers' eyes on me the entire time, making me shift uncomfortably in my seat.

"What the fuck do you want, 'Mr 'piss off' I'm gonna punch you'" I said, anger dripping off of every word, and when I finally turned to look at him I could see the nervous gulp he just expertly tried to swallow. The serial killer was actually feeling nervous? I smirked. The sight of him being nervous around me was somewhat... Enticing. I wanted to see how nervous I could make him.

Since the nurse had left us alone a few minutes ago to fuck the janitor, I made my way over to the bloodied up boy and sat in his lap. I then watched him gulp again. And then he glared at me as he took note of my handsome teasing smirk.

"Fisk. What the hell are you doing?" He said, confusion and... Something else dripping from his voice. It sounded an awful lot like lust. Interesting. I did what any straight man would do when faced with the person they hated - I leaned in closer. My breath fanning across his cheek, and I could hear him take in a sharp breath, as if his heart had stopped for a second.

I'm ashamed to admit how much I loved to tease this fucking idiot. That just makes me hate him more.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Jase" my voice dripping with honey - the very same voice I used when flirting with girls. Because girls are what I liked. This, right now, is just a little bit of fun. And fuck, it's fun.

My target just gulped again, and so I leaned in closer and nibbled on his ear, surprised that he didn't pull away. His breathing only got quicker. Very interesting.

"I'm not gay" he spoke through gritted teeth. I pulled back, looked him in the eyes and smirked at him, licking my lips like I was some sort of starved animal - and I watched as his eyes scanned my mouth as I made my sultry movements.

And just as he began to lean in, just as his hands came around my waist... I jumped up from off his lap. Punched him across the cheek, and walked away from the office. Leaving behind the beautiful sounds of 'fuck' 'ow' 'fuck you Lex' 'Mother fucker' and so much more.

Fucking idiot, did he really think I was going to make a move on him after the abuse he just gave me during practice. Fuck no. No matter what happened last night, no matter how good it was - Jason Myers is still a fucking dick.

~~~

Getting through the rest of the day was pretty easy, especially since the serial killer was sent to the hospital for all the damage done to his nose - and I didn't forget to fist bump Mike when I saw him. He did a number on Myers, I was so proud I even wiped a tear away from my eyes. Of course, Mike just rolled his eyes but gave me the bump anyway. That's what friends are for.