Beginning Of A Bad Party

"some mistakes...
Just have greater consequences
Than others"

-me before you

🐔🐔🐔

Lex

Saying "I love you" to Cassie Brewer was definitely my biggest mistake. I didn't mean to say it, but when you're in the middle of amazing sex you don't really process the thoughts in your head correctly... and well, you end up saying a bunch of stupid shit. Do I love her? Fuck no. she's got the face of a horse and the personality of a dying cat. And as well as saying that I loved her, she responded back with the same 3 words. I just didn't know that she actually meant it. Oops.

But if I'd have known... I probably wouldn't have fucked her best friend. Its not my fault she has a gorgeous best friend. But I'm guessing it's way too late to apologise-

"You said you loved me! You're such a fucking liar Lex!" Cassie screamed at me. I mean, she isn't wrong, but she seriously needs to calm her plus-sized tits.

"Look, Cassie, I'm sorry, please put down the knife"

"Stop lying to me! I'll fucking kill you!"

I know it's bad to hit a girl, but when she lunges at you with a kitchen knife, you kind of have to. I'll just leave a note for her parents telling them she's not dead and that she needs some sort of medication. But in a nice way.

____________

Dear Mr and Mrs Brewer,

Your daughter needs anti-psychotics as well as a breath mint. Also, she's not dead, but she may have a concussion. It wasn't my fault.

With love,

Lex Fisk
xoxo

____________

I'm sure they'll love it.

And maybe I was exaggerating a little bit when I said she was my biggest mistake, because she probably wasn't. She's also not the first girl to threaten me with a knife, and she's not the first girl I've accidentally told I loved, she's also not the first girl that said they loved me. She just happened to be one of the ugliest. Sorry Cas, truth hurts. But she was good at sex, so at least nearly getting stabbed wasn't pointless. Pun intended.

After leaving Cassies' home, I hopped into my car and headed back to my apartment. I needed to put some ice on my fist. Don't get it wrong, I didn't hit the girl that hard, I just have the world's most sensitive skin. So as tough as I look, my skin is like sushi. Squishy even though my muscles look like a turtle shell. It's weird, right?

I've been to the doctors about it plenty of times, but every time I go, they essentially just tell me to stop being such a pussy. So now I've stopped going.

By the time I got to my apartment, my hand was mostly healed, it was still red, but it didn't hurt. I put some ice on it just in case, and then I launched my body onto my bed and checked my phone for new messages. And as always, there was plenty of messages.

One of the messages was from a girl I didn't know the name of, she was just asking me for sex so I left her on read, not in the mood. And I did the same for the other 6 messages from girls I didn't know the names of. The only one I bothered to actually respond to was Vicki, a sweet girl. She was just inviting me to a party, which I'm grateful for. God knows I need a drink.

The other messages were just from pointless group chats, and some from my mum too. I didn't bother to read or respond to any of them. And after scrolling through Instagram for a little while longer, I decided to get ready for the party.

The first step was showering, after being subject to Cassies bad breath less than an hour ago, I really needed to. The second step was combing my hair, making sure my brown curls were in the perfect position, sitting neatly at the top of my head with a few curls infront forming my fringe. My shaved sides smooth to the touch, no floof in sight. Step 3 was the outfit. I chose to wear your typical fuck boy look, a tight white top and some black skinny jeans with some comfortable trainers. And just because I can, I added some eyeliner as well. And damn I looked sexy.

The last thing I had to do was put on my favourite hoodie. It used to be my dad's but after he left mum kinda just threw his clothes at me. I don't mind though, I barely knew the guy, so wearing his clothes was no different than clothes from a charity shop.

After making sure my jawline looked sharp and my breath didn't stink, I made my way to the party. It was a short drive, only lasting around 15 minutes. Vicki greeted me at the door, got me a drink and left to go be with one of her friends, so I thought I'd just cause some trouble. And trouble was in the form of an asshole athlete named Jason Myers. And yes, his parents mixed the names Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers. Two serial killing monsters. Says a lot already, right?

Jason Myers has been my least favourite person since I was 10. He stole my lego house and crushed it. Hated him ever since. And it's not like he made it hard for me to hate him, when we both arrived at our secondary school he made it his duty to harras me constantly, so I did the same to him. It started off as prank wars, just small pranks that only got the rare few injured, but then those pranks progressed to fights and arguments every day. The teachers decided that after 3 years of it, they'd had enough, so they finally changed our schedules so that there was no chance of us seeing eachother throughout the day. Amazing, right? Didn't last long since we're on the same football team. He's the captain, of course. And the fact that Jason is here now is great, because now I have someone I can take my anger out on.

I walked over to him and the group he was with, the majority smiling at me and giving me a fist pump. Jason looked like he was ready to kill me. This is going to be fun.