I'm Not A Chicken (M)

"Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition."

-John Cena

🐔🐔🐔

Lex

"You're going to play Gay Chicken!" 

Dread filled my stomach as soon as the words were spoken. Fuck sake. My thoughts are fully incoherent and jumbled as I stare at the man across from me. The man that - a mere hour ago - had made me watch him get a blowjob.

Well, technically he didn't make me do anything. I just prefer to think he did. Because when I walked out of that room with a raging hard-on, it was his fault.

Jason's eyes are intently locked onto mine, and from the way he is swaying in his seat, I can tell he is incredibly shit-faced. I would have taken a video of his state, but I had lost my phone earlier. But then again, I am probably in the exact same state.

"The rule of this game is: act gay, the first one to chicken out is the loser. You can go as far as you want"

That made me smirk. I love a good competition, and it'll be fun seeing Jason lose. So without hesitating, I crawled over to Jason and sat on his lap, my legs falling around his waist and my hands placed down on his chest, which then moved down to his hips in a slow sensual motion. Jason smirked at my attempt, making me feel a little bit nervous as he put his beer down.

I then let out a surprised yelp as he pulled on my dick, sending me closer to him, my ass now pressed against his cock and my chest flushed against his. I glared at him, and he let out a chuckle at my reaction. I wasn't going to let him win though. I dipped my head onto the side of his neck, and began working there. Sucking and kissing and biting, leaving no area untouched. He appeared to have a sensitive spot right beneath his ear - and of course I used that to my advantage. He groaned a little when I'd attacked just the right spot, enticing a smirk from my mouth.

But my victory was short lived as he placed two strong hands on my butt cheeks and began to pull me up and down. Causing me to grind on his dick. My head quickly arose from his neck, and my back arched as I allowed him to rock me back and forth. My eyes staring into his - his gaze challenging like before. I placed a hand on his shoulder to steady myself, and then began to move on my own. Pressing my butt even further onto his dick as I swayed my hips. I then increased the pace, my arse moving faster along his cock. He let out grunts and groans, and even I had let out some small whines when his hand pulled onto my hair to bring my head down, to which he began to attack my neck with his lips.

"Okay okay, I think it's a tie" Vicki laughed. Bringing me back to my senses. I had forgotten that we were in a circle, my senses being filled with Jason. So, acting nonchalant I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my place. Sitting down and sending my signature smirk into his direction. His gaze hungry and he stared back at me - causing me to gulp. The alcohol was no longer going to be my biggest problem tonight - it was Jason and the effect he seemed to have on my body. And holy fucking shit was I horny right now.

A girl named Cassidy was next to spin the bottle, the tip landing on me yet again. I almost felt annoyed about the fact that it was a girl, but then I had to remind myself that I liked girls and not guys. I wasn't going to turn gay after just one night.

The girl was told to give me a lap dance, and she did it. But my brain was too focused on Jason to know whether she did a good job or not. And then I watched as he got up and left the game, sending me a signal with his eyes that I should follow. And I immediately followed him. The sound of childish 'ooooh's' could be heard from behind me as I followed Jason up the stairs and into the study/guest room I found him in earlier that evening. Locking the door behind me.

"I don't think our game was finished" he sneered, his back up against the desk. I casually strolled over to him, until our chests were touching, my hands stroking along his waist line. "I think you're right about that" I smirked.

And then the rest of the night consisted of grinding and an exchange of hand jobs and a cheeky blowjob but nothing further. I was still a panting mess by the end of it, and somewhere throughout the night we had gravitated towards the bed in which we are lying in now. Both of us exhausted. "Yeah, I think she was right about calling it a tie" I chuckled and he snorted.

Then he gathered all the clothing he had taken off and put it back on, still stumbling around due to the alcohol. I giggled when he tripped over the bed post. And he sent me a glare.

"I think we are both in agreement that we never speak of this day again" he sighed, and I quickly nodded. Even though I was completely fucking wasted, I knew a bad idea when I saw it. And he was a bad idea.

"Of course. I still hate your fucking guts" I retorted, and he glared again. But instead of replying, he walked out. Me, on the other hand, collapsed into the bed and passed out.