Chapter 8

Tammi

"Tammi." How did I even begin to tell her what I thought? "I'm not slow Tammi. I know your feelings has something to do with Brandon. The way you reacted when you seen his Facebook pictures. Your emotions is heavy in this. Just tell me already. I need to hear it from your mouth." I sat on the chair unable to meet her stare. She was completely focused on me.

"You're not here to save everyone Lynn. Let me just do this on my own." She looked as if she was just slapped.

"I know I'm not here to save everyone Tammi. But you are my fiance. My future wife. You are not just anyone. We are one. I'm with you one hundred percent in anything that you go through. When I say I need to stop worrying about everyone that's everyone outside of our relationship. You should have known that my words didn't apply to you. You are me and I am you. If you hurt then I hurt. Whatever you're trying to keep to yourself isn't fair to me. If I got the power to help then that's what I'm going to do. Can you please not keep any secrets from me? Tell me what's going on." I felt a tears spilled from my eyes and she wipped them away. "Just say it." I wanted to but the tears wouldn't stop. Standing she pulled me into her arms. "What is it? Talk to me."

"I just thought that it would be easier then this to find him." I said through sobs. "I don't want to give up on him Lynn." I knew that I wasn't making any since to her so I pulled out my phone showing her the picture.

"This is me..." I said as I pointed to the baby picture in my phone. "And this is Brandon." She took the phone and stared at both pictures.

"Brandon's your son?" More tears came.

"I feel it Lynn. I fuckin feel it."

"Come here." She pulled me into a hug where I cried my eyes out. I cried because I may have found my son. I cried because I gave him up when I should have kept him. I cried because he was hurting and it was my fault. I prayed he wasn't in pain everyday and those prayers weren't answered. Why? I felt so much pain and emotions going through me all at once. All I knew was that I had to get my son and I didn't care how I did it. After I calmed down she waited for me to speak.

"I know you may think I'm crazy..."

"I don't think that at all." She cut off.

"He has the same birthday as my son. I don't know his last name but he said he was adopted. It's all adding up. As soon as I seen his pictures on Facebook it hit me. I couldn't tell when he FaceTime you because of his black eye, but we look alike."

"Your damn near twins." She said making me smile. "I see it to Tammi and I'll do everything in my power to help you get him back." I leaned over kissing her because I know she ment every word.

"There's one way to know if he's absolutely mine."

"How's that?" She asked.

"Send his picture to my mother." I said as I press send on my phone sending his picture to my mom. Just seconds later my phone begin to ring. It was her.

"Hello?"

"YOU FOUND HIMMMMM!" She screamed into the phone. "How did you do it? Where is he?" I broke down again. I knew that she would know. I now knew one hundred percent that he was my son. He was my baby. My boy.

"I don't have him yet mom. Get this. Lynn was talking to him for a whole damn year and I didn't even know it. They became friends. She was talking to my son the whole time."

"That's a blessing baby. Whatever I can do to help you get him. If it's in my power to do it call me. Anything baby."

"Thank you mom."