chapter 2

Lynn

I was in the kitchen looking in the cabinets for something to cook when Tammi walked in leaning over and giving me a kiss before patting Blue on the head. "What you cooking up?" She asked making my smile widened. I was glad we made a routine to be home around the same time. She had made the decision to move in with me after months of persuading. I think it was a great decision. She had a week off work so we was about to have a lot of fun.

"Not sure yet. Just got in." She looked at my clothes.

"That's not work clothes. You showered?"

"Not yet." I said with a chuckle knowing that was going to turn her weird ass on. She moaned coming up behind me.

"Don't start Tammi."

"You like when I start Lynn." She said as she kissed my neck making my body shutter because she hit my spot. She knew once she hit my spot I was done for. She mastered hitting my spot on the first try. Every time. I turned in her arms kissing her. She was right. We were together over a year now and I loved her touch and her kisses as if it was our first time every time.

"I thought you were hungry?" I said faking the funk knowing damn well I didn't want her to stop.

"Um yes I am hungry." I laughed.

"Nasty."

"You like it."

"Ummm I do." I said in between kisses. She pulled my shirt off and begin working her way down. I've gotten so use to this woman and her taboo ways that it no longer bothered me. In fact I would think it was weird if she didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Still haven't managed to get her to have sex out in public though. That was my taboo. One of these days. We both froze when a phone begin to ring.

"Let it ring." She said as she continued to kiss me.

"It can be important." I looked on the table to see it was her phone. It was her mother. I grabbed it and she glared up at me.

"You better not answer that phone."

"It's your mom."

"I'll call her back." Not listening I answered anyway and I heard as she sighed.

"Hello mom. How are you?" I loved that I was able to call her mom now. It melted my heart every time. I had that mother figure back.

"Hello sweetheart. Where's Tammi?"

"Right here." I said smiling sweetly at her as she stood staring at me.

"It's on and popping after this." She said as she took the phone. She walked away as they spoke. Man did I love that woman. The day I made her officially my wife couldn't come fast enough. I was pulling items out to prepare dinner when another ringing sound came. I knew that it wasn't my phone. I rushed to the livingroom and quickly grabbed my iPad. The only one that called me on that was Brandon. I haven't heard from him for weeks. I wondered what was going on with him. He begin acting a little weird last month and didn't really talk much about his life just about what happened in school. He was a lonely kid and I enjoyed talking to him. I didn't mined the conversations we've had. I actually grown very fund of him.

"Hey Brandon. I haven't heard from you in a while." I said as I made my way back into the kitchen.

"I know. Been busy with school." I heard the sadness in his voice. I looked at the screen but he wasn't showing his face.

"That test you had... what was it again?  A math test?"

"Yeah."

"How'd you do?"