Chapter 8~ Choices

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

No matter how much I wanted to kick Louis in his dick, it wasn't going to help me, it was going to cause more problems. 

"Hey, El," he said in his usual tone, smirking at me. 

Because no matter what Louis did to me, he could betray me, lie to me, hurt me, cheat on me and he has done all those things, but I'll still always love Louis' cheating arse. 

§§§§§

The song was absolutely brilliant. Ever since we had kissed that one time, I was trying to get rid of these feelings. But from butterflies to dogs to dinosaurs. I felt electricity, passion, one that I hadn't felt when kissing Chris. I started to fancy Lou hour by- no, minute b- no, second- NO, nano second by nano second is how fast my feelings for Lou started growing. 

He pulled away and I felt the absence of his lips immediately. "El, I can't keep doing this. You wanna kiss me then you don't. You say we're only friends then... you kiss me. I can't keep doing this. You need to tell me. Friends or... together. Right now,"  Lou said with sadness in his eyes. 

I looked at him. Scared of what to do, It was almost time to go home, I wanted to sit by the fire, read a book, drink hot chocolate with marshmallows. I wanted to do all those things but with only one person, Louis Tomlinson. But I was scared. he had left me once, who says he won't do it again. He left me for a stupid reputation. He had promised he would never leave me no matter what. 

Younger Louis and Eleanor... 

"Lou?" I said, looking at him. We were in the payground walking hand in hand, it was lunch and we had break. "Can you promise to always be by my side, that you'll never, never, EVER leave me?" 

He looked at me and smirked. "Of course, I have to be there from all the guys who try to take advantage of you and beat them to a pulp with my huge guns," he showed me his "guns".

I laughed at him. Suddenly he bent down and licked the side of my face. I screamed and yelled, "COOTIES!!!" I ran away, with him right at my tail. 

Back to the normal flashback...

A great sadness washed over me, you wanna know why, at the exact same time, lunch, and a year right after that on the exact same day, was the first time Louis physically and emotionally hurt me. 

Flashback... (Louis 11, Eleanor 10)

I was still in elementary school while Louis had gone up to junior high but we all had the same cafeteria schedule. I saw him sitting at a table, he looked a bit different, he seemed more... proud. I walked up to him but once he saw me, he moved and a wave of people came crashing through and I couldn't see him any more. That day, I sat with Brittany since she was the same age as me. 

I was at the lockers when I saw Louis walking towards me with two guys trailing behind him. I walked up to him.

"Hey, Lou! Why did you ignore me today? We were supposed to sit all together, the three of us!" I said happily.

A dark look crossed his face. "You don't talk to me, speak to me, look at me or breathe in my air. I can't have my air contaminated with the likes of you. You're just a bitch, stay away from me," he ground out through his teeth.

My lips quivered and I nodded, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill out. He shoved into me as I smashed into the lockers and fell to the floor sobbing. That day, Brittany was the only one there for me. Imagine the irony.