Chapter 4 ~ After it All

chocolates/snappies/cookies,

I have to say this, you mean everything to me. Heart to heart moment here. Love you! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

I groggily opened my eyes, waking up to the morning sun, and a banging against my bedroom door. I groaned, flopping onto my back, I looked to my side, it was 12 noon, oh the joy of Saturdays but the pains of being hungover, especially for the first time. 

"Eleanor! Get out of bed, you have an old visitor!" my mum yelled at me. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I replied, rubbing my temples, willing the headache to go away, and the churning in my stomach to subside. I ran to my bathroom, letting the contents of last night spill into the sink, I washed my mouth, getting rid of the acid that burned my throat. This was horrible. I washed my face, chaning into my old sweats and a jacket. My hair in a messy bun. Whoever came today would just have to deal with me looking like a zombie. 

I walked down the stairs, half asleep still, the song that played last night repeated itself in my head, the events replaying as well. I got down, hearing the familar laugh, one that had been stuck in my head for so many nights. Oh god, no. 

"Hey, El! Are you ok?" Louis asked with real concern in his eyes. He took in my looks, my mother looked at me, happily. Did my pain cause her happiness or something?

I looked at him and said, "I'm fine."

I closed my eyes, looking at him brought up bad things, our first kiss, it was a drunken kiss that shouldn't have happened. His words, Brittany, my former best friend. She betrayed me in every single way possible. She took everything good from me. Matt, my old crush, Louis, and she took away my only friend. Brittany was my only friend, she was kind, caring, sensitive, she turned on me, taking away my only friend, she took herself away. Brittany... I hated her with everything I had in me. Matt had been my crush since forever. Brittany had been there for me, a little, in junior high but in the middle of 2nd year junior high, she'd been acting distant. So I thought it was because she thought I didn't trust her. So I told her my biggest secret. I liked Matt. Then she kissed him. In front of everyone. 

"El!!" Louis yelled in my face, making me jump, which made me clutch my head in pain. 

"God, Louis! Don't do that. I'm already hungover, I don't need my eardrums broken too," I said to him.

He started laughing, which I found a bit...cute. I couldn't take it anymore so I went to my bathroom and shut the door loudly. I could hear him still laughing for a while till he stopped and started banging the door.

'Ellllll! Open up!" he yelled.

"I'm going to take a shower!" I shouted back. 

All this yelling was hurting my brain. Can't he just shut up for once?

"That's why I want you to open the door. I'll take the shower with you," I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. 

"Pervert," I murmured before I stripped down and went into the warmth of the shower.

After ten minutes, plus a few, I got out of the shower. I looked around and realized that I didn't have any clean clothes with me. I cursed and did something I was sure to regret.

"Lou, I need my clothes."

"Then come out!" He yelled.

"But I'm only wearing a towel!" I shouted back.