Chapter 17~ I Would

Eleanor's POV

I ran and ran, not stopping until I reached the diner. I felt warm air shower my body as I stumbled through the door. My legs were sore from running the long distance and I could feel hot tears streaming down my face. I could see all the confused stares that people were giving me as I sprinted as fast as I could to the bathroom at the right corner of the diner. At that point, I didn't care about what people thought of me, because the only thing that was going through my mind was - Louis Tomlinson is a liar. The boys told me that I should talk to him, and sort out our problems, but when I tried, it only made things worse. Louis says he's sorry but continues to do "things" with Brittany.

I can't even say her name right now. Brittany, I hate her. Louis and I were so happy together, until she came into the picture. I know, it probably isn't her fault. It's mine. It's just easier to blame someone else, even though I know that in actual truth I wasn't good enough for Louis, so he chose Brittany over me. 

I don't even know why I was upset, he wasn't my boyfriend, he wasn't mine to be jealous over, he wasn't mine at all. But why am I still crying. It hurt like it did the last time. I cleaned myself up as best as I could and decided to head back home. 

On my way out, I bumbed into someone. I looked up and saw Nora. We had kept in touch over the few years but I never really met her again. We had become close friends on twitter, facebook, instagram and such. I told her all my problems since she's technically been through it all too. 

"Nora!" I yelled. 

"Ellie!" she yelled. 

I hugged her tightly. 

"How've you been?" I asked. 

"I'm actually surprisingly good. I'm definitely over my ex. I just haven't found someone to be with yet. So I am single. But you already know that," she said and I laughed at her. 

"Yeah, my life has been absolutely crazy right now," I said. I thought about what I had seen just an hour ago and my eyes teared up again. 

"I am guessing some jerk broke your heart. Is it the same one as the one who made you sad last time?" she asked. 

"How do you know about him?" I asked, I wasn't sure if she was talking about Louis or Chris, both of them were ones that had made me sad and heart broken, but she must be talking about Louis if she could tell I was sad that night. 

"That night, you may have been smiling but the sadness in my eyes, was exactly the one in yours, just that I was crying, and you weren't," she stated. 

"Oh," I whispered. 

"Come on, let's go get something to drink. Not that kind of drinking, because trust me, you'll do something you regret," her eyes clouded over as she thought about it. I decided not to press on it though. 

We went to a coffee shop nearby and I told her everything. From me dating Louis a few years ago, to us breaking up because he cheated on me, to him seeing me and Chris together and storming away, (we weren't even dating back then so I don't get why he was so mad) to me dating Chris, him breaking up with me because of Louis to me almost getting back together with Louis to me catching him and Brittany together just a few hours ago. 

I had already been talking for an hour while she listened quietly though I did not mention that Louis was Louis Tomlinson, I wasn't sure if she was a fan. 

Nora's POV 

She's been talking for an hour and all of this sounded crazy! I don't get why guys can't stick to one woman. They just need more than one who can fullfill their 'sexual needs' but I don't believe all men are like that.