p1) ENFP x INTJ "Secret Admirer"

A/n there were 2 requests for this so here's the first one!

Part one:

Sage seamlessly whisked through the
doorway unnoticed, he tugged on his chair with his long, slender fingers as he took a seat discreetly. He drew out his laptop,

Not long after,  Clara made a loud entrance. The most irritating, most dramatic, and most chaotic girl in his math class. She stomped through the front doorway and flopped in her seat. She rummaged through her bag and pulled a wrinkled scrapbook with some careless scribbles in the front. She plunked it on the desk recklessly

Sage couldn't quite describe the amount of grief this hyperactive girl had the entire year. Sage was convinced this girl finished 20 cans of monster energy a day. She was buzzing with energy constantly.

Sage established his seat 2 years ago, she had been arriving 15 minutes late to occupy the empty seat for months now.

As much as sage wanted to flee Clara, she would just follow him to another seat in the class.

She would smack bubble gum, scribble in her notebook, pass him notes and drawings, flash her tongue, tap her foot, click her fingernails on the desk, paint her nails, nudge him, whisper to her friends, which was the entire class.

Sage wouldn't dream of dropping out of the class, it's the last semester and he's not risking not passing his senior year.

It's almost as if the universe decided sage couldn't be valedictorian, taunting him with this girl that wouldn't give him a second to think.

Once he collected his class notes and silently exited the class before Clara could follow me.

I bolted to my locker but as soon as I unlocked it, a small, folded page slipped out.

I plucked it from the floor, shoving my way through dozens of students.

It was a dainty page with a impossibly even fold.

I opened the small piece of parchment, I skimmed it but nearly dropped it as I read the first sentence.

"Without our ears, how would the wind speak? howling through the night, whistling through the mountain peak, If we didn't have eyes, how would the sun rise without knowing, without our hands, how would we know that the trees were growing? Day or night, stars are so bright. Since we both have eyes and ears, we can behold the wonders without doubts and fears. Live today, and look ahead, there's more to the world then the words you read. Without wisdom, how would we cope? Lighten out hearts and carry hope."

The students screeching their sneakers on the tile, being pushed and shoved was no longer bothered sage. Time froze as soon as he leafed the paper and read it. Sage was in awe at a lovely poem, even an aloof and normally serious guy, he was swept away with this one.

his breath escaped him, warmth wildly blazing inside of him. What was this feeling?

He popped out of his trance and then regained his composure. His brows dropped and he withheld a small smile that was appearing on the twitching corner of his lips. (Dude hasn't dreamed of smiling in public for ages good grief)

This can't be for me. This has to be some sort of silly joke.

Sage thought, denying a the simple notion that that was truly addressed to him.

The boy who buries himself in study and generates creative excuses why he dodged his friends for weeks. So much as peekinh out of his shell would be dreadful for sage.

Ever since his mom passed, he had made it clear that he would have to guard his heart.

He wasn't a loner, he discussed things with his classmates, but more like colleagues or coworkers. Not to mention, the majority were teachers. Sage would like to say he selectively chooses who he wants to talk to, but something hides underneath his shadowed eyes and violet hair.

His ghostly expression caught others off guard but this note proves there's someone that would strive to see deeper than his rough and jagged exterior.

But who?