ISFP x ESTJ

(A/n): I haven't posted in ages but I still hope you can enjoy! I will try to continue these stories as I get a chance. My inactivity is due to lack of motivation and trouble managing time, than's for viewing.

ISFP (male) x ESTJ (female)

One click for each angle, every feature of the precious violets was mesmerizing. The flower petals supported small water droplets that dribbled off the petal every once and a while. Details tended to pop out at Kenji as he captured photos. The way bright colors would dazzle. To Kenji, these flowers represented a world in color, the world was blooming with vibrance and life. Snapping pictures was a wonderful way to be present.

And when Kenji had spent a long while enjoying the spring air and bright blue sky above him.

After his photography session, Kenji collected his equipment and inhaled the flower's scent one last time. He puffed longingly, ever since he traveled to another state during spring break, Kenji found time to pursue photography.

Aside from new hobbies, Kenji yearned for a new start at his new school. New friends, new challenges.

He lugged his camera all the way to his new home. He observed the wildlife populating Kenji's path there. The grass following the path was lively as ever. Sprinklers had drizzled on the greenery.

Kenji remembered setting his camera on his nightstand and staggering into his bed.

Kenji rose the next morning and prepared to start school. He sighed while he studied the mirror. He tidied his bleached blond hair, he swished his messy bangs out of his eyes. He wore a checkered button up, one side of the shirt tucked into his jeans and the other loose. He equipped his colorful wristbands and caught the bus.

He slipped into the school bus, He toured the vehicle and lounged somewhere in the back.

The bus ride finally came to an end. Kenji, quite briskly, left the bus. The students were quite frenzied, shoving Kenji in all directions before he got dragged into the school building.

On the way, he noticed a girl stomping the pavement, punting each pebble that crossed her trail. She scowled at everyone including her escort.

Kenji overheard the girl shout quite loudly."No, you get them for me now! I already told you, I wanted them by today. Listen to me next time!" She scolded. She sashayed and huffed. She strode to the building, her dark ponytail swinging from side to side as she stared daggers at her escort one last time.

"What are you looking at?" She scoffed at a girl, clearly a freshman in her path. The petite girl, terrified, gaped up at the taller girl. "Move! Don't you know there's a line?" The tall girl commanded.

"Dear lord, I gave you instructions." She fumed, she stormed into the building and Kenji followed.

She didn't appear to notice Kenji. She flurried her skirt in the process of this whole inconvenience.

Kenji swept some sweat off his forehead and continued. Kenji stalled, being completely unaware of which direction to go, which class to take, he stood waiting for someone to help.

All of a sudden students became frantic, Kenji didn't even have time to wonder why until the girl from earlier approached the lockers. She strutted the halls like she was on parade, she carried herself with intention. She smirked at the rest of the boys and girls that immediately swerved out of the way.

Kenji didn't realize they created a clear opening between the girl and Kenji. Her eyes darted around, her brows narrow until she discovered her target. Kenji stood paralized until the girl marched up to him. "Hey! You! What's your name?" The girl asked. "Kenji." Kenji replied sheepishly.

To everyone's shock, her face softened for a split second. "You're the new student, correct?" She questioned. "Yes." Kenji affirmed. "Do you know which class you're attending?" Kenji shook his head, "No?" She inquired.

"Well then. Come with me." She ordered. A slight smile peeked through a hard exterior as she led Kenji to his first class.

"Well, you two came just in time. As expected Valerie." The teacher announced. Valerie nodded and seated herself in the seat that everyone appeared to dodge. "Nice to see you Kenji, Why don't you take a seat and introduce yourself?" The teacher proposed..

Kenji absorbed the stares, the attention all on him as he hiked to the head of the class.

"Go on," the teacher pressed, observing Kenji's knees wobbling.

"Uhm Hey everyone. I'm-" Kenji paused. "I'm Kenji." He finished, He prepared to slip into his seat but not a moment passed before- "Not so fast Kenji, why don't you tell us an interesting fact about yourself?" "Oh- of course." Kenji fumbled, "

you have to introduce yourself, don't you?"

"So you're drawing in class?" Valerie nearly gasped. Kenji, uncertain on what to reply, hesitated. "Well, regardless of your lack of responsibility, it's quite pleasing to the eye." Valerie remarked. Kenji twinkled tenderly, "You know, you're supposed to say thank you." "Sorry!" Kenji mourned. "Don't be sorry, next time." Valerie reassured him..

"Although, you could try making more solid lines so it looks neater." Valerie suggested. "Will do Valerie." Kenji chuckled sweetly. 

(maybe continue?)