Chapter 4: Interruption

Same as always.

The Story stars off with you and Girlfriend taking a stroll around the Mall trying to buy something with your Pocket money. Girlfriend has gave you suggestions of what to buy betweenbthe "O/A," "O/A" and the "O/A" but you didn't want those. Then you come across a Girlfriend Puppet which costed £49.99 and you only had £25.00. Girlfriend luckily had £25.00 left in her "Pocket."
N/A: Thank you Girlfriend!
Girlfriend bowed as if she was saying your welcome. You and Girlfriend went inside and you both Brought the Puppet. You and Girlfriend then went home but Girlfriend noticed Boyfriend and pulled you back to hide.
N/A: Ow, what the hell?
Girlfriend covered your mouth and told you to shush.
N/A: (Muffled) What's going on?
Girlfriend said to you that Boyfriend was coming after Girlfriend and if Girlfriend got took away she would be punished brutally. You began worrying and you said to Girlfriend.
N/A: I know a Shortcut to my House that isn't the front door. Follow me.
You crouched to the Shortcut back to your Room and Girlfriend did the same, halfway through searching you Noticed Boyfriend knocked on the Door and showed your Mumxa picture of Girlfriend.
MM/A: Of course not! I'm not letting you hurt her!
Boyfriend then pushed your Mum out the way and went upstairs to the house. Girlfriend told you to carry on. You and Girlfriend reached the Bedroom but Boyfriend managed to find you. Boyfriend cracked his Knuckles and started walking to Girlfriend.
N/A: GIRLFRIEND RUN!
Girlfriend pushed Boyfriend out of the way and ran downstairs, Boyfriend managed to get up and go after her. You jumped out the window and crawled down the Roof to the garden floor. You and Girlfriend held hands and ran! Boyfriend was slightly faster then you and started chasing you. You and Girlfriend ran as fast as you both Could and managed to hide. Boyfriend searched everywhere and left. You and Girlfriend weren't found and you both got out of the hiding spot. Girlfriend then gave you a Hug as a thank you. You patted Girlfriend's Head and she Kissed you. Boyfriend saw that and stomped on the ground, like he was angry.
N/A: you come bear her and I'll end you boyfriend, I never liked you anyways.
Boyfriend then ran towards you and Girlfriend pushed Boyfriend away. She then grabbed your hand and Ran with you in her grasp. Boyfriend got up and started chasing you both again. Girlfriend and you got in the House and locked the door. You both ran upstairs and went inside your room. You hugged Girlfriend out of fear and Girlfriend layed her head on you and stroked your back. Girlfriend then finished the Hug by Patting you on the Back and kissing your Forehead. Your Mum thankfully ran upstairs and check if you was okay.
MM/A: OH MY GOD ARE YOU BOTH OKAY?
N/A: Yeah we are!
MM/A: OH GOD ARE YOU SURE?
N/A: Yeah! I saved Girlfriend and she Saved me!
MM/A: Oh thank goodness. Thank you Girlfriend.
Girlfriend then gave your Mum a hug, then finished the Hug by Patting her on the back. You and Girlfriend then played with the Girlfriend puppet and then it was Bedtime. Girlfriend tucked you into Bed and gave you one last Cuddle from the day.
N/A: Can you please sleep with me?
Girlfriend then said she Couldn't fit on the bed, but then told you that you could sleep with Her. Girlfriend and you Went inside her bedroom. You got in first and she tucked you in to sleep. You fell asleep. Girlfriend went downstairs and got a Can of Pepsi, she then enters he Bedroom again and Placed the Pepsi on your side of the Bed. She then Got in bed and you rolled over to her. She then placed your Head on her arm and she Cuddled you while you both slept. Girlfriend kissed your Forehead before she fell Fast Asleep.

To be Continued
In Chapter 4.5