Chapter 1: Happy Birthday!

N/A: Your Name
MM/A: Your Mum
DD/A: Your Dad
O/A: Object of your Choice
P/A: Location of your Choice
BD/A: Your Birthday
BA/A: Your Age

Today was before your Birthday and you was celebrating early by watching Videos of your most Favourite Friday night Funkin Character: Girlfriend. In the Video it was Girlfriend talking with you and Complimenting you and Fluttering you. Until your mum came in and said:
MM/A: Hello "N/A!"
N/A: Hello Mum.
MM/A: Are you excited for Tomorrow?
N/A: Yeah, pretty much.
MM/A: your gonna grow up to be "BA/A!"
N/A: Oh god...
MM/A: Anyways, it's bedtime. Good night!
N/A: Good night.
And as your Mother left, you putted your Pyjamas on and went in bed. And as you were about to close your eyes, you heard mum on the phone.
MM/A: You see, my son loves this specific Character called Girlfriend..
Phone: Don't worry ma'am, we'll make sure his Birthday is the best.
MM/A: Thank you, is this free?
Phone: Of Course! We don't care about the Money, we want children to be happy too!
MM/A: Oh that is perfect, thank you very much!
Phone: Your welcome ma'am, She'll be there soon at 9:30AM, Make sure to wake your Son up between 8:00AM-9:00AM, So he has time to open his presents. Well if he has any.
MM/A: Thank you sir so much.
Your Mother hangs up the Phone and you fall asleep.
Tomorrow your Mum entered the room and woke you up and said to you:
MM/A: Happy Birthday my little child.
N/A: Oh, thank you.
MM/A: your welcome! Come downstairs we have a gift for you.
N/A: okay.
You went downstairs, opened the living room door and opened all your presents. You got a Friday-Night-Funkin Football, Girlfriend Plush, Friday-Night-Funkin Colouring Book, Girlfriend Bag, Girlfriend Talking Doll and a Friday-Night-Funkin School Bag. After a couple minutes of opening presents, the Door rang and your mother answered it. And the Living room door opened and Girlfriend appeared and Waved at you!

You got up and ran towards her to give her a Massive Hug!N/A: Girlfriend, is that really you!?Girlfriend nodded

N/A: Girlfriend, is that really you!?
Girlfriend nodded.
N/A: Can you talk?
Girlfriend shook her head. You knew that girlfriend couldn't speak in the fame. You and Girlfriend sat down and you both spoke to each other about Friday night Funkin.
DD/A: Alright I'm gonna go get the cake.
MM/A: Alright Honey!
N/A: Wait what!?
Your Dad came back with a Big Cake, The Cake was Vanilla with White Chocolate too and it has you and Girlfriend on top of it Hugging. everyone sang Happy birthday to you, including Girlfriend who was signing it, and everytime she said "You," she booped your nose! After Singing, you blew out the Candles and you starting eating the Cake, even Girlfriend got a Piece and started to pretend eating it. Girlfriend then remembered she had a Gift for you, so she got up and went outside the house. When she got back she had a present for you and have it to you. You opened it up and it was the Present you've always wanted.
N/A: A "O/A!?" Thank you very much girlfriend.
Then you gave her a Hug. And she ended the hug by squeezing your Cheeks, then patting your head.
MM/A: Glass you liked your present, now where should we go for a day out?
N/A: Can we go "P/A?"
MM/A: Sounds Fun, would you like to come with Girlfriend?
Girlfriend nodded.
MM/A: Epic, Let's go then!
Girlfriend got in a Van and you and your parents got in the Car. You all Drove to "P/A" and spent 2 Hours there. Then you went back to your house.
N/A: This is the best Birthday Ever!
MM/A: I'm glad, but I'm afraid it's time for Girlfriend to go..
Girlfriend stared at your Mum, then stared at you, then nodded.
N/A: Wait, no! Please Girlfriend.
Girlfriend waved at you then got in the Van. Then you started to cry, which also made the Engine in the Van turn off.
MM/A: Honey what's wrong!?
N/A: I don't want to leave Girlfriend. I wanted to kiss her and even take a Picture with her so I can remember how fun this Day has been.
MM/A: I'm sorry Honey but she's gone now.
And as she said that you started crying louder. And Loud enough for Girlfriend to luckily hop out the Van to run off to you and give you a Hug. She then asked the Parents for a Picture with you. The Parents agreed and you both got a Picture. Girlfriend was holding your Shoulder while you did the Peace sign.

Then Girlfriend spun you around and Grabbed your head, and without a Warning she pulled you Closer to her Head and Kissed you on the Lips

Then Girlfriend spun you around and Grabbed your head, and without a Warning she pulled you Closer to her Head and Kissed you on the Lips. You slowly closed your eyes as you enjoyed it, and hugged her while doing so. Girlfriend then letted go and gave you one last Mega Super Duper Extreme Hug! Which lasted for 15 Seconds. Then Girlfriend gave you a Kiss on the Cheek before ending the Cuddle. Girlfriend then hopped in the Van and waved goodbye to you. The Can then drive off and you went upstairs to your room. As you got upstairs you noticed a Note on your Door. It said:
"Dear "N/A:"
I know your missing me right now but I promise I'll see you again soon. I enjoyed going to "P/A" and getting you that "O/A" and managing to finally see you in Person was My Present for me. You made me as happy as I made you happy, because your special, not much kids get to see me, but you are one of the luckiest FNF Fans on the planet. But I love you, an I wish to see you again in the future.
Love Girlfriend.
PS: Keep this between you and Me but I have a Crush on you."
As you finished reading the Letter, you got in your Bedroom and stuck the Note from Girlfriend next to your bed. Then you enjoyed the rest of your day watching more videos of Girlfriend.

To be Continued
In Chapter 1.5