Chapter 2: Sadness

Same as Chapter 1

You Woke up and your Family went to the Park, and as you were walking around the Place, You and your Parents saw a Pond.
N/A: Yo a Pond!
MM/A: Wow, it's big!
N/A: Yeah! I wanna go feed the ducks.
DD/A: Alright, here's the bread.
N/A: Thanks Dad! Thanks Mum!
And as you ran to the Pond, you saw a familiar Figure. It looked like Girlfriend. You ran over there and went to check if she was okay.
N/A: Girlfriend? What's wrong.
Girlfriend waved at you, then she looked away in sadness.
N/A: Your still Smiling, but your also sad. What happened?
Girlfriend then explained to you about what happened, and she walked away. But you stopped her by giving her a Hug. She hugged you back then said she cheers up a bit.
N/A: Great! Do you want to feed the Ducks with me.
Girlfriend nodded, you both shared the Bread an fed the Ducks. Your Parents ran over there and said:
MM/A: "N/A" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
N/A: Nothing.
Your Mum grabbed your hand and pulled you away from Girlfriend.
MM/A: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH OUR KID!
Girlfriend then putted her arms up and tried to persuade your Parents into thinking it www the Girlfriend they saw on your Birthday.
MM/A: How do we know it is really you.
Girlfriend then pulled you towards her, she made you face your parents and she made your hands do the Peace sign. She held your Shoulder and did the Peace Sign. It wa like she was doing the Picture you took with her.

 It wa like she was doing the Picture you took with her

MM/A: It- It is really you.
Your Mum then walked to Girlfriend and gave her a Hug. Your Dad also Joined in on the hug.
MM/A: Well what are you doing out here?
Girlfriend then explained the story to your parents, then she looked down in sadness.
MM/A: Oh sorry I forgot about those rule.
Girlfriend then silently said it wasn't your mum's fault. Then Girlfriend walked off. Girlfriend then said to herself that she had no home and no food and no money and no entertainment. But your Mum ran to her and grabbed her shoulder and said:
MM/A: Would you like to Stay at our house for a While Girlfriend? We have an Extra room that we barely use.
Girlfriend then Nodded her head and jumped up and down in excitement, then girlfriend sad Thank you by Hugging your Mum, Girlfriend then Told your Dad to join in on the Hug, then you ran to Girlfriend and yelled:
N/A: GROUP HUG!!!
Then you hugged Girlfriend. The Hug ended and Girlfriend held you hand. You and Girlfriend continued to Feed the Ducks and even your Parents joined in. Then a Random kid ran to Girlfriend and asked:
Random Kid: Excuse me Ma'am, are you Girlfriend from Friday night Funkin?
Girlfriend then nodded, the Kid then Hugged Girlfriend and Girlfriend hugged her back.
Random Kid's Mother: Oh sorry about my Child, he likes FNF as well.
Girlfriend said it was fine and even asked the Child if she wanted a picture. The Child nodded and they posed for a picture. Girlfriend was messing with her own ear while the child smiled widely and putted her hands on her own hips.

 Girlfriend was messing with her own ear while the child smiled widely and putted her hands on her own hips

The Child said thanks and the Kid walked off. Girlfriend then waved Bye to the Child and just reminded herself that she wanted another Picture with you. Girlfriend pulled you very softly close to her. Girlfriend was hugging you and you did the Peace sign again, and you both were behind the Pond. The Picture was took and it was time to go home. Girlfriendbmanaged to fit in the Car and her head was Big enough to touch the Roof. You and Girlfriend started singing along to the Music, and minutes Later you and Girlfriend were sleeping. You was laying your Head on Girlfriend's Lap and Girlfriend was laying her hand on your Head with her Head back On the seat. You arrived Home and Girlfriend got out the car first then you leapt out the Car and Hugged Girlfriend. Your Dad unlocked the Door then Girlfriend went inside the House. You Lead Girlfriend to her Room and it was perfect for her. Girlfriend got on the Bed and sat on it, you sat on the Bed with Girlfriend and hugged her again.
N/A: I'll never stop hugging you.
Girlfriend then giggled and signed to you that She'll never stop giving hugs to you. It was time for Bed and Girlfriend got her Pyjamas on, you got your Pyjamas on and you told Girlfriend:
N/A: Good night, I love you!
Girlfriend said good night to you too and also signed I love you. You got in bed and watched your favourite Netflix TV-Show, then after an Hour you went to sleep

To be Continued..
In Chapter 2.5