Chapter 1.5: The Chat with Girlfriend

Same as Last Chapter but without You and your family in it.

Girlfriend was in a Room with someone working for the Company that Girlfriend came from.
Employee: Girlfriend, tell me about your day with "N/A."
Girlfriend told the whole story without speaking.
Employee: Yeah, well you broke a few rules you see. One: you weren't allowed to kiss Children, Two: you weren't allowed to Drive the Van, Three: you couldn't go to anywhere else  that was not a House or Birthday Party and Four: You weren't allowed to eat Food.
Girlfriend covers her mouth like she was surprised.
Employee: I'm very disappointed in you Girlfriend, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to tell our Boss about this.
Girlfriend then got up from the Chair, exit the Room and ran out the Building. Girlfriend looked back and she was being chased by Security and some Dogs. Girlfriend tripped over a Root, and the Security got to her. Girlfriend was took back in the Building and she was took to the Boss's Room.
Mr Dickens: So... You thought it would be okay to break our 4 Rules?
Girlfriend shook her head, then she said in a Voiceless Manner that she was making the Boy happier.
Mr Dickens: WE DON'T CARE IF THE CHILD WAS CRYING! YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS UNACCEPTABLE FOR A FULLY GROWN WOMAN TO KISS AN UNDERAGED CHILD!
Girlfriend looked away and looked down.
Mr Dickens: Get out of this Building Girlfriend, your fired. And we're gonna ask you take off that costume, but if you love it so much you can keep the costume but if you make another birthday Party Planning Company with that Very Costume, we'll hunt for you. Am I clear, Ashley Dearest?

To be Continued
In Chapter 2