Hopfully... This time

Danny stared at the door. All he wanted to do is leave. He had to do things that he didn't want to do.

" Your mine, Daniel. You will all ways be mine!!" Vlad would all ways say. Danny would just take it.

Though, he tried leaving.... Once... that didn't end so good. So, Danny was going to have some peace tonight because Vlad was leaving for a month.

Danny wasn't just going to let that one slip... Even if he was scared. He had to leave.

Vlad walked in to Danny's room, making Danny look up with fear in his eyes.

" Daniel... as you know I'm going to be leaving today." Vlad started. Danny nodded his head. " And if I come back and your not here..."

Danny's eyes widen in fear as he took his gaze from Vlad, to his hands. " Yeah..." Danny stated. " I know..." Vlad nodded his head.

" On and Daniel..." Danny looked up, meeting his hard gaze. " If I come back and your gone... there will be hell to pay."

Danny nodded his head with a sigh. He knew full well he was leaving as soon as Vlad goes. Hopefully he'll make it this time...

Danny's POV...

Vlad just left not to long ago. "Nows my chance..." I sad to my self. "He's gone. He won't be back and I'll be long gone."

I walked over to the window. The moon shining threw the half closed half open window.

I changed to Phantom and open the window fully. I sigh. "It's now or never." I then fly threw the window and look around.

The limo wasn't there. And Vlad had left about an hour ago. Yeah... it took me this long to leave.

But then it hit me. Ware am I going to go? I can't go back to amity park. That's the first Place Vlad would look.

"No." Danny said. "I'm sick of this place... I'll just go ware ever the wind takes me." And with that I left. And I really do feel free...

:D
Hope you like it.