Cuting

Danny's P.O.V

I had no idea how long I was out for. I felt pain, pain no one should ever feel.

Then Vlad walks in with a key and a knife. " Little badger?" Vlad then sits on the side of the bed with that stupid smirk on his face.

I only glared at him. " little badger, I know you think that I'm mean, but I'm only doing this for your own good, to make you a better person. " Vlad still hade that stupid grin on his face.

I really wish I wasn't scared of him, tho I would never tell him that. I was soaked in my own blood and sweat and he wanted me to love and act like nothing happened, yeah naw.

Vlad then took the knife and put it my hand. I looked at him with fear and dread writing all over my face.

" Daniel, I know that your frustrated at your self. Doing this can help with that. " Vlad let a small sinker escape his lips. " If you want to eat then cut your self. "

The hell does this dick think he is? He beats the SHIT out of me. Then he beats me. AGIN!!!Then he says it's for my own good, and now he wants ME to CUT my self just to get food?!

" No " I whisper, holding the knife for dear life. " What did you say? " Anger in his voice. I take a deep breath and look him in the eyes.

" I said NO !!!!" Vlad stood up and grabbed something. " Daniel, you don't raise your voice at me. " He got closer to me and smirked. " You will be punished for that. " in his hand was a needle. I couldn't control my self any more. I stood up with the knife in my right hand.

" I DONT CARE!!!! I HATE MY SELF!!!NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME ANY MORE!!!! "
I then stared to cut my self as I cried. It didn't hurt so I didn't care, I kept going. It felt good to get rid of the frustration. Vlad was right, it did help.

After I was done I fell to my knees, I covered my face with my hands as I cried some more. I guess if I do something he told me to do he won't hurt me.

Vlad then hugs me. " Shhh, it's okay, little badger. Calm down, your going to be okay. " Vlad rubbed my back in soothing circles. I just cried and cried and Vlad just sat there with me for lord who knew how long.

Vlad knew I was broken. It was all part of his plan: Get me to freak out and then sooth me.

After what seems like Hr Vlad broke the silence. " See Daniel, if you do as I say you won't get hurt, and you get nice Vald. If you don't do as I say then you get mean Vlad. All you have to do is be nice, don't raise your voice at me, and don't run away. " Vlad got up and held the key in front of me so I could see.

" If you want your ghost powers then be good. " I just kept my head down, letting my bangs hang in my face so Vlad couldn't see my face. " I'll send your dinner up. But, what do you say for raising your voice?" I really hate calling him master.

" Sorry master. " I must have pleased him cause he patted my head.