DUN DUN DUN!!!

Vlad's P.O.V
Daniel thinks he can escape me? That's ware he's wrong, he deserves to suffer. I'm going to get him and hurt him so much more. " do they really think they can stop me."

I laugh evilly. " I was only getting started. I'm just going to have to use this." I hold up a staff. ( like the one freak show used to Control Danny with)

Later that day...
Danny's P.O.V

I'm so scared, I know he's gonna come back. I can feel it.

I walk over to my window. I look at the ghost shield, but I see some one. I didn't know who it was.

The next thing I know I'm down in the kitchen. " He's come back!!" I yell. Mom walks over to me, concern in her eyes.

" Honey, no one can get you. Your safe." I back up a little. " Easy for you to say. He doesn't want to watch you die and suffer."

I walk back to my room, I open my door and sit on the bed.

Out side... No P.O.V

Vlad stands there, right out side FentonWorks. He looks at the staff in his hand and smirks to him self.

He walks through the ghost shield. ( the ghost shield is made out of Danny's DNA so he can't go through it.) and floats up to Danny's room.

He looked to be in deep thought. Vlad rolled his eyes. only ,Daniel. Vlad thought.

Vlad fazes through Danny's wall. Danny looks over, his eyes widen. Fear all over his face, he goes to scream but Vlad covers his mouth.

Vlad whispers something in Danny's ear. " Thought you could get away? I have a gift for you." Then Vlad holds up the staff in front of Danny's face.

Danny (who didn't see this coming.) looked right at it, his eyes becoming red.

Danny stared at nothing as his mind and facial expression went blank. Vlad took his hand away from Danny's mouth.

Vlad patted Danny's head. " Daniel, you are going to get punished for escaping me." Then Vlad grabbed Danny's arm and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Right before Maddie and Jack walked in.