The anwser

I sit strait up, hyperventilating. " It's just a dream.... Vlad's not here." I get up, I must have changed to my human form while I was sleeping.

I couldn't help but feel like, Vlad was going to find me. Stupid fruit loop. thanks to him I have a choice to make.

Go back to amity and risk Vlad finding me, again. Or, runaway and never go back.

This is harder then I thought. If I go back then Vlad will find me. If I runaway, then all my friends and family will most likely think I'm dead.

If they don't then they might think that I... well I have nothing for that one... But still.

I shook my head. This is just to much. I think to my self. " UGH!!! Why does my life have to be so hard?!?!" This is not solving nothing. I thought.

" If I go home.... then Vlad will find me and hurt me even worse then what he already did. If I runaway then I'll hurt the ones I love the most..... But Vlad will hurt me... Vlad couldn't find me if I go some ware no one will even think to look..... but the question is ware?" I say to my self.

I sit there for five minuets, thinking. Then I stand up.

" that's it!! I need to runaway from home. Vlad will never know. Sure, my homies and family will miss me. But, I'll be far away that Vlad will spend most of his time looking for me that, he'll leave my family alone."

I then change to my ghost form, but something stop'ed me. " Should I go back and get the money that I have in my room?" I pace back and forth, trying to think.

" I'll just get the money..... then I'll leave." I then take to the sky, Invisibly.
------------------------------------- two hours later.

I get to amity park and fly strait to my house.

God I miss them. I thought. I'm going to hate leaving.

I Phase through my wall to my room. I go over to my bed and lift up my mattress. I grab my cash witch is 700.

" Danny?" My heart stops. Did I really blow my cover? I turn to see that it was my sister.